Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey jmike have you ever been to the haunted penitentiary in philly ? I've heard it's over rated but not sure

    Comment


    • Sucks ***. Went when I was 9. Best part of the night was going to Tony Luke's afterwards, which is just as overrated.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        no, paranormal entities. Not your pasty *** friends.
        I know ya dumb ****.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          I know ya dumb ****.
          So you won our h2h. Send me the nudes and let's get this over with.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            Hey jmike have you ever been to the haunted penitentiary in philly ? I've heard it's over rated but not sure
            Nope, never meet dress code on Halloween.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Sucks ***. Went when I was 9. Best part of the night was going to Tony Luke's afterwards, which is just as overrated.
              Agreed on tony Luke's. Pat's makes the best in the city IMO

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                So you won our h2h. Send me the nudes and let's get this over with.
                No.

                You're supposed to be making a Snapchat actually.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  Nope, never meet dress code on Halloween.
                  Ha! Someone should of just snuck you in, In a back pack or something.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Nope, never meet dress code on Halloween.
                    Ya know.......I walk around naked, and I get thrown out everywhere I go, and sometimes even arrested......

                    YOU do it, and people call it a Halloween party.

                    Double standard bull****!!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      No.

                      You're supposed to be making a Snapchat actually.
                      box or gtfo, imo
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        box or gtfo, imo
                        I'm gtfo then
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          I'm gtfo then
                          lol, a shocking response!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • 0-6 combined in two fantasy leagues. Im gonna try this fan duel thing this week I think.

                            Comment


                            • I'm Rihanna
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                Ha! Someone should of just snuck you in, In a back pack or something.
                                Actually, never was interested, haunted houses aren't my thing. I would go if I didn't have to wait in line forever to get in to find lame plastic ghouls from CVS.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X