X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep that between us though I don't want to get yelled at

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      Pfft. She has it made im 3rd in command around here. I wouldn't dare get out of line. If I have to watch ****ty shows like dancing with the stars with her I'm at least allowed to check out these women who dance in those dresses.
      Your tastes change everyday. How many days a week is she attractive to you and how many not?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Your tastes change everyday. How many days a week is she attractive to you and how many not?
        Ang is always smoking hot IMO. I meant I change my mind on celebrity women, they don't count.

Comment

• Honestly once I got married and my daughter was born I don't even look at women like that in everyday life. Too busy with everything else like power puff girls and posting on the message boards.

Comment

• Oooh the purple ones
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• 420 is an odd one.

Comment

• This was honestly such a brutal FF week that idek if I still want to play.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  This was honestly such a brutal FF week that idek if I still want to play.
                  Well that's what happens when you trade for CJ Anderson
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    420 is an odd one.
                    sure is

Comment

This was honestly such a brutal FF week that idek if I still want to play.
                      Are there even any good RBs this year? or just guys who have randomly good games once in awhile MAYBE
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Well that's what happens when you trade for CJ Anderson
                        Cost me very little in both leagues. Cooper is great. I'm sure he'll be great for you and jurg, but he was a WR4/5 on both of my teams. I prob wouldn't do the deal if I had a time machine, but I'm cool with having done it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Are there even any good RBs this year? or just guys who have randomly good games once in awhile MAYBE
                          My first two years, 2012 and 2013, I was going very RB heavy. 2014 and this year, I switched to a "get the best TE and stud WRs (flex a WR), and dgaf at the RB slots." Much better approach IMO. I was able to get CJ Anderson, a guy who I really liked, for the cost of a 5th/6th rounded in Cooper. There is risk, and I probably erred in hindsight, but it's far less damaging to my team than if I actually took CJA in the late first/early second.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            sure is
                            the thread where he suggests we might benefit from not having a passrush is comical.

Then he gets all defensive, "and truth be told i wish i didnt even make that thread with how you, censured, etc just came at me like i ran a child over with a car or something...but anyways"

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              the thread where he suggests we might benefit from not having a passrush is comical.

Then he gets all defensive, "and truth be told i wish i didnt even make that thread with how you, censured, etc just came at me like i ran a child over with a car or something...but anyways"
                              I'll give him props on having an interesting perspective. It's crazy how everyone watches the same game unfold but can come out of it with a completely different interpretation.

That's really why I don't venture over into TAGF and engage in debates with posters. I feel like I've won debates on matters where I wasn't even "right" or was at a later point in the future proven to be "wrong." I no longer think it's constructive or worthy of my time.

Plus, I get really bored reading all that text. Oh, and FF, and other forms of sports betting has really made me a lousy fan, which -- combined with my generally apathetic disposition -- has me in hashtag-dgaf mode almost 24/7.

Comment

I'll give him props on having an interesting perspective. It's crazy how everyone watches the same game unfold but can come out of it with a completely different interpretation.

That's really why I don't venture over into TAGF and engage in debates with posters. I feel like I've won debates on matters where I wasn't even "right" or was at a later point in the future proven to be "wrong." I no longer think it's constructive or worthy of my time.

Plus, I get really bored reading all that text. Oh, and FF, and other forms of sports betting has really made me a lousy fan, which -- combined with my generally apathetic disposition -- has me in hashtag-dgaf mode almost 24/7.
                                I just thought it was funny how the most objective post was " I see where your coming from but..." and breaks he down.

Debating isnt about winning and losing Hwilliam, its about understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X