Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    the thread where he suggests we might benefit from not having a passrush is comical.

    Then he gets all defensive, "and truth be told i wish i didnt even make that thread with how you, censured, etc just came at me like i ran a child over with a car or something...but anyways"
    The message board and Eli is serious business.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

    Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I just thought it was funny how the most objective post was " I see where your coming from but..." and breaks he down.


      Debating isnt about winning and losing Hwilliam, its about understanding.
      everything is about winning and losing you twat.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        everything is about winning and losing you twat.
        Greeks are losing.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Cost me very little in both leagues. Cooper is great. I'm sure he'll be great for you and jurg, but he was a WR4/5 on both of my teams. I prob wouldn't do the deal if I had a time machine, but I'm cool with having done it.
          Well moreso that you traded a solid player for a more inconsistent one.
          Not saying I got sooooo much out of it, but yeah
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Well moreso that you traded a solid player for a more inconsistent one.
            Not saying I got sooooo much out of it, but yeah
            Given both of our teams, I think it was a good trade for both. I had the WRs necessary to take on that risk, and you probably end up with the way better player. Which was exactly what I was telling you in the first place, lol.

            I'm a very generous (trading) partner.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Do you believe there is a cultural factor in blindly following an authority figure?
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Do you believe there is a cultural factor in blindly following an authority figure?
                You mean, as in race? Upbringing?
                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Are there even any good RBs this year? or just guys who have randomly good games once in awhile MAYBE
                  Leveon bell

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                    You mean, as in race? Upbringing?
                    As a society. Like, do you believe someone from the U.S. is more or less likely to blindly follow an authority than say someone from Europe or China or maybe Canada?
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Do you believe there is a cultural factor in blindly following an authority figure?
                      I think it's all relative but to answer your question yes. People are going to support/follow what they know or can relate to in most instances.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        the thread where he suggests we might benefit from not having a passrush is comical.

                        Then he gets all defensive, "and truth be told i wish i didnt even make that thread with how you, censured, etc just came at me like i ran a child over with a car or something...but anyways"
                        I know exactly who you are talking about. It's one thing to have a dumb take. It's another to have that dumb take and defend it like no one's business.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          I think it's all relative but to answer your question yes. People are going to support/follow what they know or can relate to in most instances.
                          But let's say you didn't agree with the authority figure..


                          (Hint, this has something to do with Psychology)
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            As a society. Like, do you believe someone from the U.S. is more or less likely to blindly follow an authority than say someone from Europe or China or maybe Canada?
                            I blindly follow and root for Andre Williams because he is from Allentown PA. The funny thing is he runs like he is blind.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              But let's say you didn't agree with the authority figure..


                              (Hint, this has something to do with Psychology)
                              Well I mean is kind of like advice from your parents. You may not agree with them but how often do you end up listening to them? I would gather more often than not.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                I blindly follow and root for Andre Williams because he is from Allentown PA. The funny thing is he runs like he is blind.
                                Yeah he has been a disappointment so far. People were hyped up about his highlight the other night but he had like 15 yards combined in his other 10 carries.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X