X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Bill is the one with the Patriots hat on
    obvs
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      obvs
      They must have been out of Free Brady! hats

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        They must have been out of Free Brady! hats
        they had them, but they were a little too expensive. I had blown all my money on the Pats gofundme.com page to help pay down their fine.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          they had them, but they were a little too expensive. I had blown all my money on the Pats gofundme.com page to help pay down their fine.
          Solid, imnsho

Comment

• So after getting nothing from Forte and Hyde and not exactly great #s from Luck and despite Rodgers - the guy I wanted to draft - dropped 47 points on us, we still won.

Green and waiver wire pickup James Jones saved my ***.

Comment

• I've brought this up every year since like 2008, but fantasy football needs to move towards *team running games* as opposed to individual players. There aren't many teams who don't run by committee, and there are very few standout players at the position anymore. You can throw a dart at a dartboard of available RBs on any given week and usually get the same results, just seems pointless to draft them anymore.
              This is 2015!!! WRs are where the real $$ is!!!!
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Stfu
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Oooh the purple ones
                  Thanks, ordered them.

Comment

Stfu
                    GFY
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Thanks, ordered them.
                      For me???? You shouldn't have!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I've brought this up every year since like 2008, but fantasy football needs to move towards *team running games* as opposed to individual players. There aren't many teams who don't run by committee, and there are very few standout players at the position anymore. You can throw a dart at a dartboard of available RBs on any given week and usually get the same results, just seems pointless to draft them anymore.
                        This is 2015!!! WRs are where the real $$ is!!!!
                        That'd be dumb. Isn't having the RBs harder to predict part of what makes it a challenge to pick the right one on any given week? Or draft one that exceeds expectations near the end of the draft that puts your team over the top? Fantasy football doesn't need to make itself easier. Instead of team RBs, why not add OL and graded on RB performance and hurries and sacks and TFLs and such. Will take the team running into account and add a bit more of a challenge to the team owner.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          GFY
                          KY IMO

actually you brought up a good point. I was talking to Billy boy about this. There's not a lot of standout individual players anymore.
                          For example, one week I may score 150+ ff points and my players go off (like this week and the first week), but then sometimes I barely reach 80 ff points lol. I really think offensive systems play a part in how well these guys play. There may be a handful of guy that will perform consistently week in and week out, but that's only a few..

Comment

For me???? You shouldn't have!!!!!
                            lol...noooo....fo' me!

Comment

• As far as RB's go I see your point about switching to a committee type system instead of invidiual RB's, but that would be kind of weird.
                              So let's say you want Dion Lewis and L. Blount. Would that be your RB1 and RB2? Suppose one of them isn't starting?

Comment

Working...
                              X