X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    For me???? You shouldn't have!!!!!
    Now I need to find something to wear with those boots.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      That'd be dumb. Isn't having the RBs harder to predict part of what makes it a challenge to pick the right one on any given week? Or draft one that exceeds expectations near the end of the draft that puts your team over the top? Fantasy football doesn't need to make itself easier. Instead of team RBs, why not add OL and graded on RB performance and hurries and sacks and TFLs and such. Will take the team running into account and add a bit more of a challenge to the team owner.
      That's pretty much what im talking about jmike.
      back in the mid 00's, there were a bunch of extremely talented RBs, and the ground was more more prolific.
      Nowadays, it's kind of a crapshoot, the game has changed, and it's no longer a skill picking RBs, it's a literally just see who steps in **** basically and who picks up the next breakout backup on the team that has a run game that's clicking.
      And if youre of the train of though that the OLine makes RBs look great(which I am), then this is a great change.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        As far as RB's go I see your point about switching to a committee type system instead of invidiual RB's, but that would be kind of weird.
        So let's say you want Dion Lewis and L. Blount. Would that be your RB1 and RB2? Suppose one of them isn't starting?
        No, like...on paper it would just show as the team name or something.

Like if you REALLY wanted Peterson, you'd just have "Minnesota RBs", that way even if Peterson gets hurt or suspended, you can still have his backups produce points if you trust them.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          That's pretty much what im talking about jmike.
          back in the mid 00's, there were a bunch of extremely talented RBs, and the ground was more more prolific.
          Nowadays, it's kind of a crapshoot, the game has changed, and it's no longer a skill picking RBs, it's a literally just see who steps in **** basically and who picks up the next breakout backup on the team that has a run game that's clicking.
          And if youre of the train of though that the OLine makes RBs look great(which I am), then this is a great change.
          So you agree with keep the RBs as is and add the OL?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            I did not know that,

I did know that central Pennsylvania is pretty much one giant ****ing coal mine though and that for those who live there it's not a matter of if you will die from black lung, it's just a matter of when.

My bad, I meant African American lung.
            Black lung is acceptable now. There actually is no reported incidents of the "black lung". You should check out the documentary. You can buy a home near that area really cheap. I'm talking I've seen a buy one get one free type deals on homes lol.

Comment

I disagree about the online making the running back. I think sometimes this is the case but not as often as you think. Drafting an online or team running production would be dumb for fantasy IMO. A good online is important and can effect a passing game/WR production as well. The way it is works.

Comment

Like if you REALLY wanted Peterson, you'd just have "Minnesota RBs", that way even if Peterson gets hurt or suspended, you can still have his backups produce points if you trust them.
                Exactly + 1

Comment

No......the OL is just as important to the run game as the RBs themselves, so technically OL is taken into consideration when you draft my idea of "Team Run Game"
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ooooh
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

No......the OL is just as important to the run game as the RBs themselves, so technically OL is taken into consideration when you draft my idea of "Team Run Game"
                      Well, that's dumb. You shouldn't be looking for more ways to make the scoring homogenous. Just eliminate the RB altogether would be a better idea. I think they should separate the defense also, passing and rushing D. So you would play 1 rushing D, 1 passing D, 1 OL, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 QB, 2 RB, 1 flex, 1 K and 1 special teams.

Comment

• litree the dumbest idea ever.

Comment

Well, that's dumb. You shouldn't be looking for more ways to make the scoring homogenous. Just eliminate the RB altogether would be a better idea. I think they should separate the defense also, passing and rushing D. So you would play 1 rushing D, 1 passing D, 1 OL, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 QB, 2 RB, 1 flex, 1 K and 1 special teams.
                          Well, there's no way to really keep a score for OL, so that's silly. I'm not really sure what your stance is actually, so I can't counter what youre saying lol

I play in a full IDP league. Normal offense roster that's standard to FF including K and Def,, but then you draft 2 DEs, 2 DTs, 2 CBs, 2 S, 3 LBs
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            litree the dumbest idea ever.
                            Sorry, I'm not taking advice from someone who has been thrown out of leagues for inactivity, and plays in leagues that have 2 QBs for no reason.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Sorry, I'm not taking advice from someone who has been thrown out of leagues for inactivity, and plays in leagues that have 2 QBs for no reason.
                              It wasnt advice. It was fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                It wasnt advice. It was fact.
                                lol, it's literally (or litree, as you so eloquently worded it), the exact opposite of fact.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X