X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    It wasnt advice. It was fact.
    I firebombed a league once because the commish was an *******. Took all kickers and quarterbacks

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      I firebombed a league once because the commish was an *******. Took all kickers and quarterbacks
      I've done the same. Picked up all the FA QBs so nobody could win on their byes lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Well, there's no way to really keep a score for OL, so that's silly.
        Sure there is, you just have to be creative. Pts for rushing yards, pts for passing yrds, negatives for sacks, tfls, etc...not hard to create a scoring system for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Sure there is, you just have to be creative. Pts for rushing yards, pts for passing yrds, negatives for sacks, tfls, etc...not hard to create a scoring system for it.
          meh....doesn't make much sense to me. stats don't tell the whole story of the OL always, so I really don't see how it's worth it when the play of the OL is already counted essentially in the run game
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

meh....doesn't make much sense to me. stats don't tell the whole story of the OL always, so I really don't see how it's worth it when the play of the OL is already counted essentially in the run game
            Stats don't tell the whole story for anybody. Fantasy isn't about rating and grading players its about predicting statistics.

Comment

• Basically it would serve the same purpose you are looking for without eliminating playing individual RBs. Just another level of scoring.

Comment

I've done the same. Picked up all the FA QBs so nobody could win on their byes lol
                I went to a draft party once and a riot almost happened because someone took Vick way too early and it messed up everyone's boards. It was a high end money league so people took that **** serious lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                  I went to a draft party once and a riot almost happened because someone took Vick way too early and it messed up everyone's boards. It was a high end money league so people took that **** serious lol.
                  Kinda confirms my opinion about people who take that **** way too seriously. They are the worst kinds of people.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Kinda confirms my opinion about people who take that **** way too seriously. They are the worst kinds of people.
                    Absolute scum of the Earff.

Comment

• You know, I think this board needs somebody to start a James Jones thread questioning why he was released.

Comment

Absolute scum of the Earff.
                        use a q-tip

Comment

• eargasms are the best.

Comment

eargasms are the best.
                            here, I have something for you

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              here, I have something for you

There it is, Im always leaving my tools around

Comment

• Email from my project manager:

"Employees are experiencing a few pain points with the new _______ procedure. We're being asked to develop specific workflows that are ultra-detailed for staff to follow."

I'm like, no problem I'll do this. Then I start putting them together, and I get deja vu. Like, I realize I've done these exact flows before.
                                Sure enough, in my cloud drive I have not 1, but TWO identical workflows that I had written and that have been uploaded in the procedure. People just aren't looking. /sigh
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X