This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    Compared to other teams boards though there are some very knowledgeable people on here in regards to the draft. Slip and redeye are very informative.
    You too can sound knowledgeable if you paid for insider draft report and the like
    =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      You too can sound knowledgeable if you paid for insider draft report and the like
      =P
      Talk about a waste of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Hamilton
        Yes jmike, yes. Speaking of informative draft people jmike is one of the best too, not as much who they will take but what position they will go in each round. The year we took prince in the first she called what they were gonna do each round it was sick. A lot of arguing on the boards these days. I always thought it was funny that with all the draft experts on here that the sass queen jmike was the one who was right. Lol

Comment

• When it comes to drafting, I usually don't care who we draft, so long as it makes sense when they call the pick.

Exception: there were some years where I just really wanted specific guys. Like in '10, there were so many picks I wanted. Didn't even know who JPP was. I wanted Thomas or Berry, the safeties, but Berry went early, and Thomas went pick right before us. I also wanted Iupati, but we passed on him.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

When it comes to drafting, I usually don't care who we draft, so long as it makes sense when they call the pick.

Exception: there were some years where I just really wanted specific guys. Like in '10, there were so many picks I wanted. Didn't even know who JPP was. I wanted Thomas or Berry, the safeties, but Berry went early, and Thomas went pick right before us. I also wanted Iupati, but we passed on him.
            I'm the same. I was actually annoyed with the JPP pick at first lol

Comment

• Judge Mathis for pres yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                I'm the same. I was actually annoyed with the JPP pick at first lol
                I liked the JPP pick. There were 3 or 4 guys there I would have liked and he was one. He seemed so motivated his rookie year, what happened.

Comment

I liked the JPP pick. There were 3 or 4 guys there I would have liked and he was one. He seemed so motivated his rookie year, what happened.
                  he became a professional athlete.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

he became a professional athlete.
                    can't argue that

Comment

can't argue that
                      Too immature and too much success at an early age.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Too immature and too much success at an early age.
                        pretty much....especially considering he never played football until freshman year at college
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Holy ****, the defendant looks EXACTLY like Pizzle.

Quick channel 11 everybody!

Comment

• ehh its over, now its Chastity vs Ronda.

Comment

• lol, check out this hotel review I just found for the place up in the Adirondacks that I have to stay this weekend for a wedding:

"Yuck. We booked a Jacuzzi room and there was a wedding just about to happen in front of our room so rather then disturb them we went out to dinner and returned later to walk in and find the jacuzzi filling, the bed undone, and a WOMAN in our shower. She ran out and her husband came FROM THEIR ROOM trying to find out what happened. Really?? The hotel should keep the rooms locked when the rent them. They wanted to change the sheets for us. My husband and I had to leave for obvious reasons and drive in the middle of the night to try to find another place to stay. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. I wouldn't ask my worst enemy to stay here!"
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No, like...on paper it would just show as the team name or something.

Like if you REALLY wanted Peterson, you'd just have "Minnesota RBs", that way even if Peterson gets hurt or suspended, you can still have his backups produce points if you trust them.
                                stop advocating for this awful idea
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X