Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, I keep nodding off at my desk, up late last night. Coffee isn't working, somebody excite me or something...

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Coffee isn't working
      you're just not having enough.

go get more coffee. it's free.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Help, I keep nodding off at my desk, up late last night. Coffee isn't working, somebody excite me or something...
        Stop staying up late and watching C rated zombie movies!

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          Stop staying up late and watching C rated zombie movies!
          not what I was up late doing

Comment

I liked the JPP pick. There were 3 or 4 guys there I would have liked and he was one. He seemed so motivated his rookie year, what happened.
            How bout it. Remember he was playing special teams too back then. He was all over the place. Question for you, you were MIA at the time from thes boards but I would be willing to bet that you hated the Pugh pick when it happened. You didn't like that pick did you ?

Comment

not what I was up late doing
              Oh well I don't blame you then.

Comment

• Is it lame to put that French vanilla cream in coffee. It's pretty damn good if you ask me.

Comment

• Nervous about this game. I'm usually optimistic but I have a bad feeling. Hopefully we utilize that short passing game to take away some of that rush.

Comment

How bout it. Remember he was playing special teams too back then. He was all over the place. Question for you, you were MIA at the time from thes boards but I would be willing to bet that you hated the Pugh pick when it happened. You didn't like that pick did you ?
                    I didn't hate the pick because I liked Pugh and thought he was the best tackle left. Thought Reese forced the position instead of BPA, but he does that often. There were better players available maybe, but probably not a player that would make a bigger improvement on the Giants available. So, no, I didn't hate the pick.

Comment

Is it lame to put that French vanilla cream in coffee. It's pretty damn good if you ask me.
                      no

Comment

Help, I keep nodding off at my desk, up late last night. Coffee isn't working, somebody excite me or something...
                        I'll excite you remember when you bamboozeled me into trading you ray rice for Tim Tebow in fantasy ? You were a running back hoarder. I don't know what ur talking about when it comes to getting rid of running backs in fantasy. Lol

Comment

Nervous about this game. I'm usually optimistic but I have a bad feeling. Hopefully we utilize that short passing game to take away some of that rush.
                          Look, come over here, bring me coffee and massage my neck and shoulders, I'm sore today. That will help with your nervousness. And even if it doesn't, I get a coffee and a massage, so nothing but win.

Comment

I didn't hate the pick because I liked Pugh and thought he was the best tackle left. Thought Reese forced the position instead of BPA, but he does that often. There were better players available maybe, but probably not a player that would make a bigger improvement on the Giants available. So, no, I didn't hate the pick.
                            Yea but jenn he was never pegged to play left tackle. They drafted a right tackle with their first pick you know that. It was terrible IMO. I like it better now, I think he is a quality starter but at at the time ?

Comment

Look, come over here, bring me coffee and massage my neck and shoulders, I'm sore today. That will help with your nervousness. And even if it doesn't, I get a coffee and a massage, so nothing but win.
                              I would bud but after not listening to you and driving to get my sister in philly this weekend I'm done driving there for a while.

Comment

I'll excite you remember when you bamboozeled me into trading you ray rice for Tim Tebow in fantasy ? You were a running back hoarder. I don't know what ur talking about when it comes to getting rid of running backs in fantasy. Lol
                                You needed a QB and you had nobody else worth trading for.

Comment

Working...
                                X