This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Look, come over here, bring me coffee and massage my neck and shoulders, I'm sore today. That will help with your nervousness. And even if it doesn't, I get a coffee and a massage, so nothing but win.
    Wait did you say give you a massage ? Never mind I'm in!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      Yea but jenn he was never pegged to play left tackle. They drafted a right tackle with their first pick you know that. It was terrible IMO. I like it better now, I think he is a quality starter but at at the time ?
      I thought he was capable of being a LT and they needed a guy who could play where they were weak and Pugh has the skills to perform well at any OL position. With a few weeks of work, he could even play center I'd bet.

Comment

You needed a QB and you had nobody else worth trading for.
        Real talk. I still get my balls busted about that trade at the gym. But if you remember that was a quarterback league. But you hammered me in the end I can't say anything to that.

Comment

• We need to get a girl in here to roam from office to office giving neck and shoulder rubs all day. That would brighten everyone's day.

Comment

I thought he was capable of being a LT and they needed a guy who could play where they were weak and Pugh has the skills to perform well at any OL position. With a few weeks of work, he could even play center I'd bet.
            See that surprises me knowing your view on what they value in the draft. Them taking a right tackle was mind boggling. And we had Beatty. Like I said I like Pugh now and love richburg. I like what we've done up front.

Comment

We need to get a girl in here to roam from office to office giving neck and shoulder rubs all day. That would brighten everyone's day.
              Every work place needs that. In Vegas they have girls who come around and message you at the black jack tables. It's heaven. Losing money and getting touched by girl you could never get. It's great.

Comment

• My view on what they value does not mean I agree with them.

Comment

Agreed. His skill set was on par. But what I say he was their best defender in a super bowl year. That's more than most. But it's a shame how it ended up.

Comment

My view on what they value does not mean I agree with them.
                    Right but you actually have a good gauge of what they value and thats a good point about what you think but what do you think they were thinking ?

Comment

• I'm gonna call headquarters tomorrow and get you in the war room next year for the draft. Clear your scheduled

Comment

My view on what they value does not mean I agree with them.
                        And I believe you but it is mind boggling to me that you liked that pick. How many years do you have to go back where they took a guard/RT

Comment

• I wish I could get out to the range today, that would clear my head and perk me up.

Comment

I wish I could get out to the range today, that would clear my head and perk me up.
                            Archery ?

Comment

• I work with a guy who was top notch in HS at that we call him Robin Hood. I always thought it was nothing special but he showed me his bows and stuff. It's no joke it definitely takes skill to be good.

Comment

• What kind of equipment do you have?

Comment

Working...
                                X