Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That sounded weird but you know what I mean

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      Archery ?
      Yea. I spent a good five hours out there on Sunday, I was really shooting well too. Robin hooded an arrow and trashed it, that sucked though, lost the fletching on another. Overall though a good day, mostly 30-50 yards I don't think I was off more than 5 inches from my target center all day.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Yea. I spent a good five hours out there on Sunday, I was really shooting well too. Robin hooded an arrow and trashed it, that sucked though, lost the fletching on another. Overall though a good day, mostly 30-50 yards I don't think I was off more than 5 inches from my target center all day.
        You are one dangerous ***** lol. You shoot darts lately? I'm in a league on Tuesday nights at the local bar. I suck though

        Comment


        • I said b i tch not something messed up

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            What kind of equipment do you have?
            I shoot an old PSE firestorm. Bit dated in design at this point, but I love it. Plus the short ATA length makes it less awkward for someone of my stature to handle. I got the rodent a re-curve so he sometimes comes out with me, he's getting decent but needs work, he's not yet 9 so that is to be expected.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Yea. I spent a good five hours out there on Sunday, I was really shooting well too. Robin hooded an arrow and trashed it, that sucked though, lost the fletching on another. Overall though a good day, mostly 30-50 yards I don't think I was off more than 5 inches from my target center all day.
              There are actually a lot of ranges in my neck if the woods. I went once with a college football buddy of mine. He went to CB bucks west which back in the day was the top high school football team in the state. Funny everyone I know from there is a hunter and good at that stuff.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                Nervous about this game. I'm usually optimistic but I have a bad feeling. Hopefully we utilize that short passing game to take away some of that rush.
                I havent been worried about a game since the 11 playoffs.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  I shoot an old PSE firestorm. Bit dated in design at this point, but I love it. Plus the short ATA length makes it less awkward for someone of my stature to handle. I got the rodent a re-curve so he sometimes comes out with me, he's getting decent but needs work, he's not yet 9 so that is to be expected.
                  See what took me by suprise was how tight and how much strength was needed to control that. I'm impressed that you can handle that. I struggled

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    You are one dangerous ***** lol. You shoot darts lately? I'm in a league on Tuesday nights at the local bar. I suck though
                    Not really, idlely toss them at home when bored, but I don't really play against anybody anymore.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      I havent been worried about a game since the 11 playoffs.
                      Lol. I laugh at everyone on these boards who said week 1 was the worst loss in team history. It wasn't even a playoff game. The worst or most miserable loss IMO was the 97 wildcard game to Minnesota.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        stop advocating for this awful idea
                        One day, it's going to happen....and you're going to remember this moment......>AND the previous moments I've mentioned it lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          Not really, idlely toss them at home when bored, but I don't really play against anybody anymore.
                          It's cool that you are doing the archery thing not many women go I bet.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            Lol. I laugh at everyone on these boards who said week 1 was the worst loss in team history. It wasn't even a playoff game. The worst or most miserable loss IMO was the 97 wildcard game to Minnesota.
                            No, it was that 49ers game. That was a dumpster fire. To loss at the end to a botched snap and a blown call.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              We need to get a girl in here to roam from office to office giving neck and shoulder rubs all day. That would brighten everyone's day.
                              That would certainly improve morale here as well.....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • He tried to explain to me the scoring in a competition but my dumb *** never grasped it. It looks like fun though if you know what you are doing. My old *** plays frisbee golf for competition these days.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X