This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    It's cool that you are doing the archery thing not many women go I bet.
    There are a couple that use the same range I do. One of them competes, she's in HS. The other one used to and just does it now to get a break from everything, much like me.

Comment

It's cool that you are doing the archery thing not many women go I bet.
      My daughter is an archery stud. (well you know what I mean). Kid's a natural.
      You should see her at the gun range too. No kidding...crowds gather around her to watch her shoot.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        No, it was that 49ers game. That was a dumpster fire. To loss at the end to a botched snap and a blown call.
        Trey ****in' Junkin.....2002.....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

No, it was that 49ers game. That was a dumpster fire. To loss at the end to a botched snap and a blown call.
          Yea but for me personally I saw that coming. Don't know why but wasn't surprised. That defense sucked and fassel was terrible at protecting leads.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            That would certainly improve morale here as well.....
            right? now can't they find $10/hr in the budget somewhere for that. Talk about employee retention program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              You should see her at the gun range too. No kidding...crowds gather around her to watch her shoot.
              That's awesome. Hand eye coordination is key. Didn't you say she went to Michigan state ? I would of been trying to go to games if I were you. Lol. Football games

Comment

That is great, really fun sport, I never competed just did it for my own devises. I had a few people watching me shoot on Sunday. I felt like I could shoot the eye out of a bird that day.

Comment

right? now can't they find $10/hr in the budget somewhere for that. Talk about employee retention program.
                  Well, we've certainly spent money on far worse things as far as i'm concerned....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

That's awesome. Hand eye coordination is key. Didn't you say she went to Michigan state ? I would of been trying to go to games if I were you. Lol. Football games
                    Went to one MSU game against Purdue. Watched Drew Brees stage a huge comeback in the 4th quarter to beat us by one.

Big 10 football is not even describable. Take a Giants home game and multiply it by 10.

(Cue Pizz with his SEC nonsense)
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Went to one MSU game against Purdue. Watched Drew Brees stage a huge comeback in the 4th quarter to beat us by one.

Big 10 football is not even describable. Take a Giants home game and multiply it by 10.

(Cue Pizz with his SEC nonsense)
                      Oh I'm sure. I've been to Penn state games it's a great atmosphere but I don't think it's as knowledgable as a pro crowd.

Comment

• Funny story my sister who knows nothing about football went to penn state for four years and went to all the home games so she got used to that kind of game. She is in law school now at temple. Went to a Villanova game with her BF expecting it to be the same as going to a penn state game. Lol

Comment

Happy endings too are a must.

Comment

Happy endings too are a must.
                            No, you need to be able to work while doing it.

Comment

No, you need to be able to work while doing it.
                              Yea but honestly I wouldn't be able to get work done getting a massage it would put me to sleep. In regards to massages I love them but having a stranger do it is weird to me. It's an intimate act and I feel awkward. But I'm weird.

Comment

• I want to get one of those chairs that vibrates and massages your back while sitting in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X