• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    L O L D G A F
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      Black lung is acceptable now. There actually is no reported incidents of the "black lung". You should check out the documentary. You can buy a home near that area really cheap. I'm talking I've seen a buy one get one free type deals on homes lol.
      Who would I rent it to?

Aren't there only about 7 residents in the whole town?

I ain't running a charity here, son

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Email from my project manager:

"Employees are experiencing a few pain points with the new _______ procedure. We're being asked to develop specific workflows that are ultra-detailed for staff to follow."

I'm like, no problem I'll do this. Then I start putting them together, and I get deja vu. Like, I realize I've done these exact flows before.
        Sure enough, in my cloud drive I have not 1, but TWO identical workflows that I had written and that have been uploaded in the procedure. People just aren't looking. /sigh
        Email from your project manager:

"Employees refuse to read the training materials and perplexed as to why the new system doesn't just come naturally to them. Please create many, many more pages of ultra-detailed, keystroke procedural material that no one will read.

Remember that come year end when no one knows how to use this system properly, I will blame you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          I hate all Eli threads. He should be a banned topic here like politics.
          They should just make a new forum for those threads. The true homers and haters will go there and that the rest of us won't miss those 8 morons anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            They should just make a new forum for those threads. The true homers and haters will go there and that the rest of us won't miss those 8 morons anyway.
            Of course we won't miss them, since almost half of them post in this thread anyway lol

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
              Ugh you remind me of my sister. She is your age. Very intelligent but stubborn and know it alls lol.
              I'm not a know it all. I'd be the first to tell you. I just don't give a ****.
              Sorry if you feel like i'm targetting you (I would never!) it's just weed isn't this horrible horrible demon drug the media tries to portray it as. It's a damn plant that slows **** down and makes you hungry. It affects everyone differently, and believe me..I've smoked it long enough to know it poses no real threat to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Went to one MSU game against Purdue. Watched Drew Brees stage a huge comeback in the 4th quarter to beat us by one.

Big 10 football is not even describable. Take a Giants home game and multiply it by 10.

(Cue Pizz with his SEC nonsense)
                I'm not a crowd expert lol. I've been to countless UGA games, and I'll take those crowds over Giants game any day. Even against bad teams, Sanford stadium is the loudest place I've ever been. ELECTRIC!!!!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I'm looking at all of Byron's puppies and I cannot stop crying

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    I'm looking at all of Byron's puppies and I cannot stop crying
                    why??
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

why??
                      Because they are so cute and I want them all Pizz

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Because they are so cute and I want them all Pizz
                        understandable.......though I don't think its anything worth crying over.
                        When you grow up, you can get a dog if you really want one.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

understandable.......though I don't think its anything worth crying over.
                          When you grow up, you can get a dog if you really want one.
                          I'm not really crying lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            I never miss

Comment

• dreary day......I think its supposed to rain here until Monday lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

dreary day......I think its supposed to rain here until Monday lol
                                Good

Comment

Working...
                                X