Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See there is a problem with rule 3. It says not to feed him after midnight. Well until when? Except for at midnight, it is always after midnight. So does this mean you can only feed him at midnight and he has 60 seconds to eat. And who has a clock this accurate?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

See there is a problem with rule 3. It says not to feed him after midnight. Well until when? Except for at midnight, it is always after midnight. So does this mean you can only feed him at midnight and he has 60 seconds to eat. And who has a clock this accurate?
      It's meant most likely to mean from like midnight to 3am or something. That's how I always took it.

Comment

See there is a problem with rule 3. It says not to feed him after midnight. Well until when? Except for at midnight, it is always after midnight. So does this mean you can only feed him at midnight and he has 60 seconds to eat. And who has a clock this accurate?
        Sure
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          I'm not a know it all. I'd be the first to tell you. I just don't give a ****.
          Sorry if you feel like i'm targetting you (I would never!) it's just weed isn't this horrible horrible demon drug the media tries to portray it as. It's a damn plant that slows **** down and makes you hungry. It affects everyone differently, and believe me..I've smoked it long enough to know it poses no real threat to me.
          I agree and I was just kidding bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            It's meant most likely to mean from like midnight to 3am or something. That's how I always took it.
            With the severity of the repercussions of not following said rule, I would think they would want to be w wee bit more specific. Otherwise you are just asking for trouble.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caCdSrA-xJ8

22:54

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                I agree and I was just kidding bud.
                NO YOU WEREN'T
                YOU HATE RUDY!!!!
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• What's the protocol for wedding gift when you travel for a wedding (book hotel etc)? I forget.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    What's the protocol for wedding gift when you travel for a wedding (book hotel etc)? I forget.
                    Take the most annoying bridesmaid to your booked room, that will be gift enough for everybody.

Comment

Take the most annoying bridesmaid to your booked room, that will be gift enough for everybody.
                      I'd prob do that anyway....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What's the protocol for wedding gift when you travel for a wedding (book hotel etc)? I forget.
                        100$ and don't take a date it's like taking sand to the beach. Just wrap up

Comment

• What I meant was, I usually give like $100, or $200 if I bring someone. But as far as I know, that's not expected for an out of town wedding, right?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            NO YOU WEREN'T
                            YOU HATE RUDY!!!!
                            Ha! I was kidding my little pot princess.

Comment

• Rex Ryan on Eli Manning: "I like the fact that he beat Brady twice. I like that. I'm not all the way over the Brady butt-kicking he did against us."

Comment

What I meant was, I usually give like $100, or $200 if I bring someone. But as far as I know, that's not expected for an out of town wedding, right?
                                Yea that's more than enough IMO. With travel costs and booking a room your probably already spending over 200$.

Comment

Working...
                                X