This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    Ha! I was kidding my little pot princess.
    :-)
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• So I'm at an all staff meeting that my job requires us to go to every three months at the hub office towards philly and the best looking woman here, honestly she is smoking hot late 20's long dark hair and all that. She literally just blew up the work bathroom. I will never look at her the same way. It's a single bathroom and is in the lobby of the building.

Comment

• I actually feel bad for her everyone is making a big thing of it. She is almost in tears.

Comment

So I'm at an all staff meeting that my job requires us to go to every three months at the hub office towards philly and the best looking woman here, honestly she is smoking hot late 20's long dark hair and all that. She literally just blew up the work bathroom. I will never look at her the same way. It's a single bathroom and is in the lobby of the building.
          Either you don't know what "literally" means or you should be calling the police and not posting here.

Comment

I actually feel bad for her everyone is making a big thing of it. She is almost in tears.
            Wait until she finds out you are spreading it around the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Either you don't know what "literally" means or you should be calling the police and not posting here.
              She should be arrested for this IMO

Comment

I actually feel bad for her everyone is making a big thing of it. She is almost in tears.
                Sucks, probably her first day and had to take a nervous dump.

She will now forever be known as **** stain.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Maybe she was preparing to earn a promotion later and needed to clear out with an enema.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

It was very un lady like if you ask me.

Comment

It was very un lady like if you ask me.
                      but it's manly to do the same and piss all over the seat to boot?

Comment

• The irony is that she was complaining a few years back during a training because I ordered buffalo wings and they didn't arrive until the training started back up. She thought the wing smell stank the room up. I'm going to ask her which was worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          but it's manly to do the same and piss all over the seat to boot?
                          i need three hands to control what i have so I have an excuse.

Comment

• And stop taking her side ya feminist

Comment

The irony is that she was complaining a few years back during a training because I ordered buffalo wings and they didn't arrive until the training started back up. She thought the wing smell stank the room up. I'm going to ask her which was worse.
                              JFC....the girl has digestive issues today and you are going to give her crap about it. **** happens, leave her alone.

Comment

i need three hands to control what i have so I have an excuse.
                                one to pull it out, one to point it and the 3rd to push the boys down out of the way so it can reach over?

Comment

Working...
                                X