Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't say a word to her about it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      JFC....the girl has digestive issues today and you are going to give her crap about it. **** happens, leave her alone.
      Lol this coming from someone who rips on everyone for anything lol

Comment

one to pull it out, one to point it and the 3rd to push the boys down out of the way so it can reach over?
        That was good lol

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          I didn't say a word to her about it lol.
          Just giving her that eye with that **** eating grin of yours I'm sure.

Comment

• Honestly if I know I have to bomb up a bathroom, I wait until I get home.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Lol this coming from someone who rips on everyone for anything lol
              ur point?

besides, sounds like she's been ripped enough for one day.

Comment

• I like how you said "****" eating grin lol. It's really not s big deal I feel bad for her. She should just own and people wouldn't be so harsh. I would never say anything to her anyway I'm not allowed to talk to attractive women anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Honestly if I know I have to bomb up a bathroom, I wait until I get home.
                  If you are traveling, I recommend random hotel lobby bathrooms. Rarely used, usually cleaned often and you'll probably never be back in there again.

Comment

ur point?

besides, sounds like she's been ripped enough for one day.
                    My point is you is since when are you sympathetic towards someone ? Lol. Just found it funny you were defending her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Honestly if I know I have to bomb up a bathroom, I wait until I get home.
                      That is lady like of you Rudy. You have manners.

Comment

My point is you is since when are you sympathetic towards someone ?
                        When it has the added benefit of giving somebody ****. ergo: you

:-D

Comment

When it has the added benefit of giving somebody ****. ergo: you

:-D
                          Lol makes sense. I was gonna say the ice queen sticking up for someone lol. You know damn well if you were here you would have some comment for her.

Comment

• Nows your shot to hit on her. Hit her in the ****ter.

Shes been knocked down a few pegs on the social hierarchy, nows your chance.

Comment

• Rudy=Dezz
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I need new sneakers.

Comment

Working...
                                X