X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    No more of one than I am
    I never said you weren't lol. You are one lab accident away from becoming a super villian.

Comment

Why do you use a feminine reference when questioning somebody's toughness or fortitude. I think I may be offended by that remark.
      because "little boy" sounds creepy.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Why do you use a feminine reference when questioning somebody's toughness or fortitude. I think I may be offended by that remark.
        I'm glad you don't work in the HR department at my job

Comment

ughhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            because "little boy" sounds creepy.
            Could you be gender non-specific then?

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
              I never said you weren't lol. You are one lab accident away from becoming a super villian.
              Mwahahahahaha

Comment

it appears to me that these guys have let 420 have space in their brains for free and don't know how to evict him....I'm sorry but this **** is childish bull**** ...

Comment

Could you be gender non-specific then?
                  No.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    ughhhhh

make me..

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                      it appears to me that these guys have let 420 have space in their brains for free and don't know how to evict him....I'm sorry but this **** is childish bull**** ...
                      IDK why anyone would let somebody annoy them that much on a message board.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                        I agree Byron. Not taking sides but rosey baits people. Not saying he isn't a good guy and all but he likes to poke a little. 420 is sensitive, it's a bad mix. We are all giants fans, I don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          I agree Byron. Not taking sides but rosey baits people. Not saying he isn't a good guy and all but he likes to poke a little. 420 is sensitive, it's a bad mix. We are all giants fans, I don't get it.
                          because it is fun to poke people, particularly when they are over sensitive.

Comment

Is it? I'd rather talk about the Giants and general stuff. You are a cyber bully jmike

Comment

• I saw the Eagles in concert MH. Last year they came to Allentown. They were great. Don Henley is the man !!!

Comment

or especially when they are being a little girl.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X