This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    Is it? I'd rather talk about the Giants and general stuff. You are a cyber bully jmike
    pfffttt.... my ***, if you can't take a little **** you should stay out of public view and particularly off the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      or especially when they are being a toddler.
      fixed it

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        pfffttt.... my ***, if you can't take a little **** you should stay out of public view and particularly off the internet.
        Agreed, but to look to do poke? I guess we all aren't as thick skinned as you.

Comment

• Baby food isn't that bad the Gerber sweet potatoes are really something.

Comment

Agreed, but to look to do poke?
            wat?

Comment

wat?
              I meant I agree that people should be able to take a little prodding but to look or seek out doing that to someone on a sports message board is lame if you ask me.

Comment

According to you or is this a internet rule ? Not everybody is the same... lots of people on the internet do so without a need to prod and poke, look for trouble , make fun off each other....whatever Jmike poke away

Comment

Could you be gender non-specific then?
                  omfg I wish
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Agreed, but to look to do poke? I guess we all aren't as thick skinned as you.
                    sometimes when you post things that I cant read, I just assume you're Oscar Gamble....

Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

fixed it
                      So easily offended.......
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I guess we all aren't as thick skinned as you.
                        Not much bothers me, even that "little girl" comment didn't actually bother me, just having a bit of fun with it.

The only things that bother me on a message board are moderators who treat it like their personal sandbox. That bothers me because nobody can have a free flowing conversation without their cyber schlong getting in the way. This is the only moderated board I go to. It is funny, because this is the least civil of all of them too. I believe that message board moderation leads to hostile environments instead of allowing people to control their own behavior. You don't see people encouraging trolls on non-moderated boards, because they know they won't go away if you engage and there is no moderator to get rid of them. You create a pre-school environment around here and wonder why you get pre-school behavior.

Give people a mommy to run to and they will.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          sometimes when you post things that I cant read, I just assume you're Oscar Gamble....

Lol. He has better hair than me.

Comment

• the Magic Flight Launch Box is amazing
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I meant I agree that people should be able to take a little prodding but to look or seek out doing that to someone on a sports message board is lame if you ask me.
                              I'm with you PA I always treat people with respect first and foremost...People I poke at I generally know personally and even then there are limits

Comment

I never seek out to poke at people. And I don't poke at people so much as their comments. I am just as likely to give you **** about something you posted as I am Roosey or MH or Rudy or anybody. You see what I do, am I really that offensive or insulting? Do I go out of my way to target specific people?

Comment

Working...
                                X