Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used like .1 or .2 and it got me like a blunt and I can still use the weed in there for a couple more pulls
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I never seek out to poke at people. And I don't poke at people so much as their comments. I am just as likely to give you **** about something you posted as I am Roosey or MH or Rudy or anybody. You see what I do, am I really that offensive or insulting? Do I go out of my way to target specific people?
      I didn't say you I was just commenting on you defending Rosey. I don't think you target or are out of line and it's always all in fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
        According to you or is this a internet rule ? Not everybody is the same... lots of people on the internet do so without a need to prod and poke, look for trouble , make fun off each other....whatever Jmike poke away
        Actually its a life rule. The world is not generally a nice place. If you cannot handle a bit of good natured prodding without getting in a tizzy you are ill-prepared for the world at large, not only the internet. Work in retail, hospitality or food service if you want to see nasty in a non-internet environment. If you can't handle prodding, how are you going to deal with an irate customer in your face screaming at you about something you have no control over. That is just one real life scenario. Ever been yelled at by your boss? Significant other? Sibling? Parent? A bit of ribbing on the internet pales in comparison to stuff like that. So YES, it is a rule that everybody should be able to handle a bit of prodding on a message board.

Comment

• I also agree people need to be a little more lighthearted but there are people on these boards who come here to start ****. Some of them are mods. I saw MH get attatcked by one a couple weeks ago for no reason. It's lame.

Comment

• guru is basically carrying a convo with himself....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              So easily offended.......
              LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                I also agree people need to be a little more lighthearted but there are people on these boards who come here to start ****. Some of them are mods. I saw MH get attatcked by one a couple weeks ago for no reason. It's lame.
                Sure....but MH made his own reputation as being argumentative. Can't expect to be someone who posts all the time without some of the backlash associated with people not being able to keep their cool.
                It's why I make fun of MH when he complains about posters lol.....he asks for it just by arguing all the time.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

guru is basically carrying a convo with himself....
                  Shhhh.........if you don't look he won't see us

Comment

Sure....but MH made his own reputation as being argumentative. Can't expect to be someone who posts all the time without some of the backlash associated with people not being able to keep their cool.
                    It's why I make fun of MH when he complains about posters lol.....he asks for it just by arguing all the time.
                    Yes but he doesn't get personal with people and the instance I'm talking about wasn't his fault. He was attatcked.

Comment

Shhhh.........if you don't look he won't see us
                      I try this at work all the time.....people always find me =(
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I try this at work all the time.....people always find me =(
                        Well if you smell like clove cigarettes and crappy beer you'll be hard to miss.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          the Magic Flight Launch Box is amazing
                          My cousin started selling the Magical Butter machine. I really want to try it. The machine is a little expensive and you need to put in a lot but it last you like 90 meals. Annd you get wrecked.

Comment

Actually its a life rule. The world is not generally a nice place. If you cannot handle a bit of good natured prodding without getting in a tizzy you are ill-prepared for the world at large, not only the internet. Work in retail, hospitality or food service if you want to see nasty in a non-internet environment. If you can't handle prodding, how are you going to deal with an irate customer in your face screaming at you about something you have no control over. That is just one real life scenario. Ever been yelled at by your boss? Significant other? Sibling? Parent? A bit of ribbing on the internet pales in comparison to stuff like that. So YES, it is a rule that everybody should be able to handle a bit of prodding on a message board.
                            So it would be OK to tease a girl from work
                            About stinking up the place ?

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                              I also agree people need to be a little more lighthearted but there are people on these boards who come here to start ****. Some of them are mods. I saw MH get attatcked by one a couple weeks ago for no reason. It's lame.
                              Dont get it twisted, MH is definitely one of those people.

Comment

• my ideal job:

arrive at 8am. handed a daily work load of processing whatever I'm working on, most likely underwriting......maybe I have a quota of certain # of applications to get through. I put my headphones, listen to music, hammer away at it. at 11am, I got for a 5 min smoke break. I'm nearly half done with my work already. 1pm, lunch, 30 mins. Get back, put headphones back on.....people approach desk....I put my finger up as to say "wait...", and then after 10 seconds, I shoo them away without talking to them or taking my headphones off. 330pm, 90% done with my daily work. Have a 5 min smoke break. get back, finish rest of work by 4p.....stare at the clock.....leave at 430
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X