This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Well if you smell like clove cigarettes and crappy beer you'll be hard to miss.
    gross....

I feel as though you have the wrong impression about who I am, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Dont get it twisted, MH is definitely one of those people.
      Definitely.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        I used like .1 or .2 and it got me like a blunt and I can still use the weed in there for a couple more pulls
        You're finished, vinegar.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Finna get sushi wasted mothafleckaz
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Actually its a life rule. The world is not generally a nice place. If you cannot handle a bit of good natured prodding without getting in a tizzy you are ill-prepared for the world at large, not only the internet. Work in retail, hospitality or food service if you want to see nasty in a non-internet environment. If you can't handle prodding, how are you going to deal with an irate customer in your face screaming at you about something you have no control over. That is just one real life scenario. Ever been yelled at by your boss? Significant other? Sibling? Parent? A bit of ribbing on the internet pales in comparison to stuff like that. So YES, it is a rule that everybody should be able to handle a bit of prodding on a message board.
            First off I'd tell that irate customer to get the **** out of my face.... I was never one to take much **** from anyone ...But whatever I have no problem with the way you post here Jmike I was very happy to see you back.......

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              First off I'd tell that irate customer to get the **** out of my face.... I was never one to take much **** from anyone ...But whatever I have no problem with the way you post here Jmike I was very happy to see you back.......
              Jmike is being a hypocrite today.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Finna get sushi wasted mothafleckaz
                niiiiiiiiice
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Definitely.
                  Morehead is evil.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

that's because you're a bad mother****er, B
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                      So it would be OK to tease a girl from work
                      About stinking up the place ?
                      OK, no, insensitive, yes

But either way she should be able to handle it.

Comment

my ideal job:

arrive at 8am. handed a daily work load of processing whatever I'm working on, most likely underwriting......maybe I have a quota of certain # of applications to get through. I put my headphones, listen to music, hammer away at it. at 11am, I got for a 5 min smoke break. I'm nearly half done with my work already. 1pm, lunch, 30 mins. Get back, put headphones back on.....people approach desk....I put my finger up as to say "wait...", and then after 10 seconds, I shoo them away without talking to them or taking my headphones off. 330pm, 90% done with my daily work. Have a 5 min smoke break. get back, finish rest of work by 4p.....stare at the clock.....leave at 430
                        Don't forget the massage girl

Comment

Don't forget the massage girl
                          Oh, she was there the whole time.....why do you think I'm so efficient??
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

my ideal job:

arrive at 8am. handed a daily work load of processing whatever I'm working on, most likely underwriting......maybe I have a quota of certain # of applications to get through. I put my headphones, listen to music, hammer away at it. at 11am, I got for a 5 min smoke break. I'm nearly half done with my work already. 1pm, lunch, 30 mins. Get back, put headphones back on.....people approach desk....I put my finger up as to say "wait...", and then after 10 seconds, I shoo them away without talking to them or taking my headphones off. 330pm, 90% done with my daily work. Have a 5 min smoke break. get back, finish rest of work by 4p.....stare at the clock.....leave at 430
                            Lol sounds good.

Comment

• went fishing Sunday is was cold windy caught this here

probably weighs 6 or 7 lbs I tripped while pulling him into the boat landed in a heap in the bottom of the boat but he didn't get away ...

Comment

First off I'd tell that irate customer to get the **** out of my face....
                                and get fired
                                I was never one to take much **** from anyone ...But whatever I have no problem with the way you post here Jmike I was very happy to see you back.......
                                There is a difference between good natured prodding and giving somebody **** and being mean. Just attacking somebody or stalking them from thread to thread just to put them down or criticize is not acceptable behavior. If somebody says something dumb and you prod them about it, I see nothing wrong with. In both situations though, the person at the receiving end should be able to handle it, even it is as simple as ignoring that person completely and yes you can do that even without the ignore feature. For example, there are 2 posters on here who get under my skin, I don't cry to the mods, use the ignore feature or get into pointless text battles with them, I simply scroll past their posts.

I don't care how mean or abusive a person can be, you should be able to deal with that situation because it will happen to all of us at some point in our lives. I have said before, I got myself into a relationship with an aggressive man and one time he thought it was ok to hit me....that was the only chance he ever got. An ill prepared person will allow that **** to continue and it will consume their life. Too sheltered, too protected, too insulated from the ills of the world and other people will do that. So fight with you brother or sister, deal with bullies, take **** from people and give it back, your friends aren't doing you a favor by being nice or sparing your feelings, be honest, expect honesty in return, handle criticism, don't tolerate abuse, deal with the world around you because there will not always be someone there to protect or save you, but thank somebody who does whether you needed it or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X