This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    What's the protocol for wedding gift when you travel for a wedding (book hotel etc)? I forget.
    Cash. Don't be a hoser.

Cash is always the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
      My wife goes in tomorrow for a total knee replacement I'm a little worried
      Shell be fine B, my dad had his done last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Maybe she was preparing to earn a promotion later and needed to clear out with an enema.
        I like the way you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          It was very un lady like if you ask me.
          ???

Sarcasman, apparently should have failed health in HS

Comment

• GoGo comes running from upstairs at the faint sound of the Cheese-It wrapper but doesn't budge when the UPS guy delivers my guitar in my garage.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

My wife goes in tomorrow for a total knee replacement I'm a little worried
              My lovely bride is 8 weeks now from her total hip replacement and doing great.

Knees are a bit trickier but they do these replacements like clockwork. It's a more painful rehab with a knee but well worth it. She'll feel better than she has in years Big B.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                I respect Rosie's knowledge and all but he is a troll
                I disconcur!

Turd stirring and trolling are not the same. He's apparently so good at what he's doing you have mistaken it for trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  ughhhhh

https://screen.yahoo.com/sexual-hara...000000677.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Actually its a life rule. The world is not generally a nice place. If you cannot handle a bit of good natured prodding without getting in a tizzy you are ill-prepared for the world at large, not only the internet. Work in retail, hospitality or food service if you want to see nasty in a non-internet environment. If you can't handle prodding, how are you going to deal with an irate customer in your face screaming at you about something you have no control over. That is just one real life scenario. Ever been yelled at by your boss? Significant other? Sibling? Parent? A bit of ribbing on the internet pales in comparison to stuff like that. So YES, it is a rule that everybody should be able to handle a bit of prodding on a message board.

too scrolly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      My lovely bride is 8 weeks now from her total hip replacement and doing great.

Knees are a bit trickier but they do these replacements like clockwork. It's a more painful rehab with a knee but well worth it. She'll feel better than she has in years Big B.
                      Good to hear MH ...I guess I just suck handling these things ...She has been in pain for a long while now I hate to see her limping around and all so it has to be done .....

thanks MH

Comment

• He stuffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Amen Brudda........Oops! I mean Amen Sista!
                          Can we please say "Amen, sibling of no specific gender" from now on?

I'd be much more comfortable with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            she'll be okay B
                            thanks Rudy

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Shell be fine B, my dad had his done last year.
                              Thanks man

Comment

Good to hear MH ...I guess I just suck handling these things ...She has been in pain for a long while now I hate to see her limping around and all so it has to be done .....

thanks MH
                                May I suggest you dote on her. I think knees are easier on the caregiver. The hip took a lot of care from me. 24 hours a day. Knees are just really rehab heavy.

Comment

Working...
                                X