Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    About the innocent part
    She is

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      jmike could kill Rudy in a fight.
      Are you sure about this?
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        jmike could kill Rudy in a fight.
        hmmm. Cat fight maybe? Or mud wrestling ?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          You are never too old to find love Rudy.
          We both just dissed the **** out of Pizz.


          And I agree, I'm not getting married until i'm 40.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            hmmm. Cat fight maybe? Or mud wrestling ?
            Cat fights and hair pulling are dumb, and aren't actually "fights."

            IMO. Square up.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              jmike could kill Rudy in a fight.
              I wouldn't mess with either one especially jmike, she has bows and knives.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                I wouldn't mess with either one especially jmike, she has bows and knives.
                I have guns

                Well, I used to..but I lost a ton of weight and therefore muscle mass decreased. But I'll still knock you out if you try me fam
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Cat fights and hair pulling are dumb, and aren't actually "fights."

                  IMO. Square up.
                  You shouldn't be fighting anyone in your stoned state.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    You shouldn't be fighting anyone in your stoned state.
                    She hasnt had her fix yet today.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      I have guns

                      Well, I used to..but I lost a ton of weight and therefore muscle mass decreased. But I'll still knock you out if you try me fam
                      Who is fam? Does he post on here ?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                        You shouldn't be fighting anyone in your stoned state.
                        Virginia is very much against mary jane
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          Who is fam? Does he post on here ?
                          It's Bill
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            She hasnt had her fix yet today.
                            Getting a quarter of Pakistani thrax today. Be jealous.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              When the music stops will you have a partner?
                              The only dancing I do is the No Pants Slow Dance
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                The only dancing I do is the No Pants Slow Dance
                                Isn't that just sex?
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X