Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Hey it's exciting. We want to have kids, kid, well we are discussing it anyway, but neither one of us is really all that interested in spending 9 months pregnant. If we decided that we'd probably then spend a year arguing about which sperm popsicle to choose.
    --______--
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      --______--
      what?

      Comment


      • with an attitude like that, I'm just going to start referring to women as Pink Velvet Sausage Wallets.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Thats gotta be chilly.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            gross.....rudy is rubbing off on you.....
            wtf fam don't attribute my **** to Rudy. I live off those royalties.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Hey it's exciting. We want to have kids, kid, well we are discussing it anyway, but neither one of us is really all that interested in spending 9 months pregnant. If we decided that we'd probably then spend a year arguing about which sperm popsicle to choose.
              Ooh ooh I know which want I want!!!
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                with an attitude like that, I'm just going to start referring to women as Pink Velvet Sausage Wallets.
                I wasn't referring to men. They store it frozen, so sperm popsicle. If they canned it for storage, I'd call is soup. Maybe in the future they will freeze dry it like sea monkeys.

                Comment


                • I wonder if that would create a secondary market....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    I wonder if that would create a secondary market....
                    Sperm popsicles? Probably.

                    It's like giving a BJ, except not really but almost
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Sperm popsicles? Probably.

                      It's like giving a BJ, except not really but almost
                      ew...no

                      I meant freeze dried....sell them in the back of comics, drop them in water and watch them swim.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Sperm popsicles? Probably.

                        It's like giving a BJ, except not really but almost
                        Sounds like a refreshing snack after a smoke session

                        Comment


                        • Jury duty is actually quite interesting .... being on a case that is.
                          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                          Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            ew...no

                            I meant freeze dried....sell them in the back of comics, drop them in water and watch them swim.
                            Nah, I like the popsicle idea more, fam
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Nah, I like the popsicle idea more, fam
                              IDK, the taste is fine and all in the moment. But I can't see me refreshing myself on a hot summer day with an iced tea and sperm pop on the deck.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                Hey it's exciting. We want to have kids, kid, well we are discussing it anyway, but neither one of us is really all that interested in spending 9 months pregnant. If we decided that we'd probably then spend a year arguing about which sperm popsicle to choose.
                                You guys could adopt instead. Then no 9 months of being preggers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X