Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a serious note that can be dangerous, you can get sick from that. So no pissing on your partner kids.

That should of been a GI joke End of the show PA announcement

Comment

• My credit score is good. I feel special

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        On a serious note that can be dangerous, you can get sick from that. So no pissing on your partner kids.

That should of been a GI joke End of the show PA announcement
        Sex can be dangerous, you can get sick from any bodily fluid. Go be a monk.

Comment

• Here is what you can get from kissing for example:

Colds – also known as upper respiratory tract infections. Many different viruses can cause the common cold. Colds are thought to be spread by direct contact with the virus. You could catch the cold from airborne droplets or by direct contact with secretions (fluids and mucous) from the infected person’s nose and throat.
          Glandular fever – also known as the kissing disease. Glandular fever is the common term for a viral infection called infectious mononucleosis, caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. The virus is spread through saliva and infection occurs through contact.
          Herpes infection – viruses that are considered part of the herpes family include Epstein-Barr, varicella-zoster (causes chickenpox) and herpes simplex (causes cold sores). Herpes simplex virus can be spread through direct contact with the virus when kissing. Herpes is most easily spread to others when the blisters are forming or have erupted. The virus can be ‘shed’ (spread to others) from the site of blisters even when they have healed. Chickenpox is easily spread from person to person by direct contact, droplets or airborne spread.
          Hepatitis B – kissing may also transmit this virus, although blood has higher levels of this virus than saliva. Infection can occur when infected blood and saliva come into direct contact with someone else’s bloodstream or mucous membranes. (Mucous membranes line various body cavities including the mouth and nose.) A person is more likely to be infected when kissing if they have open sores in or around the mouth.
          Warts – warts in the mouth can be spread through kissing, especially if there are areas of recent trauma.
          Meningococcal disease – this is a potentially life-threatening condition which includes meningitis, inflammation of the membranes (meninges) that surround the brain and spinal cord, and septicaemia. These bacteria can be spread either through direct contact or via droplets. Studies show that, with respect to kissing, only deep kissing seems to be a risk factor.
          Tooth decay – the bacteria that cause tooth decay aren’t found in the mouths of newborn babies. A baby’s mouth must be colonised with infected saliva, which can be passed by a kiss on the lips.

Comment

• Why would anyone want to be peed on? How is that arousing? Idgi

Bill? What's your reasoning for getting peed on? Gurujot? Same question.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Sex can be dangerous, you can get sick from any bodily fluid. Go be a monk.
              Yes but some can be more toxic than others. And I'd rather be a monk than a human urinal.

Comment

• I'm no monk either I'm very risky, my wife and I once messed around in the living room with the lights on!!

Comment

• Nigeria gained its independence 55 years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Why would anyone want to be peed on? How is that arousing? Idgi

Harooni would be able to answer that.

Comment

Why would anyone want to be peed on? How is that arousing? Idgi

IDK if it is arousing so much, but sometimes it is unavoidable. When it is that intense some just lose control of the muscles that prevent it.

Comment

Harooni would be able to answer that.
                        Him too

Comment

I'm no monk either I'm very risky, my wife and I once messed around in the living room with the lights on!!
                          Ever mess around in a booth at Cheesecake factory? Highly recommended. Well worth it just for the look on the server's face when he comes to get your drink order. Just get one of those high backed round booths.

Comment

Nigeria gained its independence 55 years ago

Comment

Ever mess around in a booth at Cheesecake factory? Highly recommended. Well worth it just for the look on the server's face when he comes to get your drink order. Just get one of those high backed round booths.
                              If by messing around you mean getting two deserts and cheating on my Atkins diet. Then yes I have messed around there.

Comment

Idk what this means

Comment

Working...
                                X