X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to get on jmike's bad side doesn't lose arguments lol

Comment

• "Craving seafood, come on down to Red Robster, fresh from the many oceans of Cahrahrahdo."

Comment

• Rudy was a great movie. I hate how miserable his parents are in the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          "Craving seafood, come on down to Red Robster, fresh from the many oceans of Cahrahrahdo."
          Surf and turf would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            I seriously doubt this
            Yea I did too. I consider jmike a legitimate friend not just a pal from the message boards but like a real bud. But right after my post she said something then I saw I was reported. It's cool though. Just internet BS.

Comment

• jmikes a *****. There, I said it.

Comment

jmikes a *****. There, I said it.
                She isn't though she is one of the better people I know I'm or off these boards. I think I offended her with a post earlier. I'm hurt for real if she reported me.
                I believe her If she said she didn't but idk.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  Better than any alternative on the toaster
                  this toaster sucks
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Just found out it wasn't jmike who reported me. Whoops. I feel like a ******bag. Sorry jmike.

Comment

jmikes a *****. There, I said it.
                      I assume ***** means "lovely young woman".
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        She is gonna kill me for accusing her of reporting me when it turned out she didn't. I'm gonna go into hiding.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          Just found out it wasn't jmike who reported me. Whoops. I feel like a ******bag. Sorry jmike.

Hey man, don't be so hard on yourself. I don't think what you were saying qualifies you in any way as a ******bag. What you were saying wasn't malicious or anything like that. Idiotic and demonstrating a generous streak of cluelessess? Sure. But not doucebaggish.

Now don't you feel better?

Comment

Hey man, don't be so hard on yourself. I don't think what you were saying qualifies you in any way as a ******bag. What you were saying wasn't malicious or anything like that. Idiotic and demonstrating a generous streak of cluelessess? Sure. But not doucebaggish.

I haven't had an infraction for quite some time......I must be off my game.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Haha. Nah. I should of just asked her in private message instead of on the thread. I'm more of a scumbag than a douch. Thanks for your take on it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Too many nice things being said. I dont like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X