This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Can't believe you had to confirm that with somebody other than me, heck, I can't believe the thought crossed your mind
    I know I'm dumb. Sorry bud. Ok I'm gonna go crawl under a rock

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      I know I'm dumb. Sorry bud. Ok I'm gonna go crawl under a rock
      before jumping to conclusions, maybe you should check to make sure those conclusions make sense with what you know.

Comment

before jumping to conclusions, maybe you should check to make sure those conclusions make sense with what you know.
        Ur rite

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          Ur rite
          always

Comment

always
            Sigh. I know

Comment

• Like sands through the hourglass......

Comment

• Logged on to these boards after the game and the first thread I see is "we should fire coughlin" lol

Nice win today the run defense looked good. Our oline played very well IMO. Coverage teams on specials was great again.

Comment

• That Collins kid is a player. He has good closing speed. He played well today

If this team had a pass rush they would be dangerous.

Comment

• We lost Flowers for basically 3 games so that Coughlin could be proud that he practiced with an ankle injury

bravo
                    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      We lost Flowers for basically 3 games so that Coughlin could be proud that he practiced with an ankle injury

bravo
                      I know he got hurt but then i saw him back for a bunch more plays. So he's out again for 3 more games?? i didn't get to watch the second half. Had to go to IKEA. Which, btw those swedish meatballs are overrated.
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        I know he got hurt but then i saw him back for a bunch more plays. So he's out again for 3 more games?? i didn't get to watch the second half. Had to go to IKEA. Which, btw those swedish meatballs are overrated.
                        I meant that he was less effective in the ATL game, missed the Washington one completely and missed time in this one. He probably would've been completely healthy by now if Coughlin didnt actively pressure guys into practicing injured instead of making them sit
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                          Their Swedish meatballs are the kind you find in Sweden's Jr. High School cafeteria, gross. You should try mine...amazing

Comment

• I drank so much this weekend that I have heartburn I can't get rid of.......it's awful
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I had a great weekend, finally found a new quiver and my Giants won and are in 1st now.

Comment

• ATTENTION: THEY HAVE MICKEY MOUSE VEGGIE CHIPS AND I CANNOT STOP CRYING
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X