This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I thought she was bringing the pot; JP is bringing the luck.

So I guess we're just gonna have luck....
    Oh well that should be fine ....luck it is !

Comment

I thought she was bringing the pot; JP is bringing the luck.

So I guess we're just gonna have luck....
      Yes, my good luck charm will in fact be in tow on Sunday....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Yes, my good luck charm will in fact be in tow on Sunday....
        Tell her to dress warm !

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          Tell her to dress warm !
          argh, i forgot it's a night game this year....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            argh, i forgot it's a night game this year....
            that's got to be pretty cool ...have you been to the stadium at night ?

Comment

that's got to be pretty cool ...have you been to the stadium at night ?
              in 2011 I went to the Packers game with Bruce, Matt and Amanda, it was a 4pm so I've been there at dark.....not for a night game specifically though
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Solid win.
                Proud of these guys.
                Still have to clean up some mistakes, but overall this team is playing hard for Tom Coughlin.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

• Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                  Solid win.
                  Proud of these guys.
                  Still have to clean up some mistakes, but overall this team is playing hard for Tom Coughlin.
                  Agreed 100%. Number 1 in the NFL against the run and on offense the online has been protecting Eli. Also how about Whitlock ? That kid is great!!! Lol

Comment

Oh well that should be fine ....luck it is !
                    Better than the alternative!

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                      Agreed 100%. Number 1 in the NFL against the run and on offense the online has been protecting Eli. Also how about Whitlock ? That kid is great!!! Lol
                      The delay of game penalties need to stop, I felt Eli was doing to much pre snap (hence the delay of game penalties) but overall he's having a solid season.
                      When Spags was hired he told the players the yards after contact the previous season, clearly he made it a priority to clean that up. Defenders are flying all over the field and hitting anyone with the ball.
                      Whitlock is becoming a fan favorite real quick. Consummate player, does anything for the team.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

The delay of game penalties need to stop, I felt Eli was doing to much pre snap (hence the delay of game penalties) but overall he's having a solid season.
                        When Spags was hired he told the players the yards after contact the previous season, clearly he made it a priority to clean that up. Defenders are flying all over the field and hitting anyone with the ball.
                        Whitlock is becoming a fan favorite real quick. Consummate player, does anything for the team.
                        The delay of game penalties are annoying. It happens way too much. The int late in the game yesterday was a poor play call/ decision. They need to stop playing around down there. I love Eli and TC but there is no excuse for not running the ball and taking the easy 3 at the end of that game. But overall I'm happy. Can you imagine if this team had a pass rush ?

Comment

Solid win.
                          Proud of these guys.
                          Tommy Big ****

Comment

• What it do mang
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

LBers are flying around. Theyre stuffing the run. Wish they could get after the qb though.

Comment

Better than the alternative!
                                yes it is..... I'd just go hungry otherwise !

Comment

Working...
                                X