Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyhow some of us have meet each other...It was cool to put faces to the text.....really going to miss not being the thee game this year .....

    Comment


    • Guy you thought would be a sleeper pick, but ended up as a big ol' nothing of a player?

      I got mine in mind....who you got?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        That is a good pick. I go jarrod bunch.
        Bunch was good, he just got hurt, so in that it was disappointing. If he didn't, Hampton and Bunch would have been an awesome backfield.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          No, not a dwarf....I'm almost 5ft and 98 lbs at last physical
          well, that's goddamn adorable. can we be friends?!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            ehh...whatever.

            For what it's worth, I don't like the 1 game format, but, as someone who no longer follows, I can't really say anything about it.
            Agreed. They play 162 games and to have it come down to just 1 makes no sense.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
              That is a good pick. I go jarrod bunch.
              Wasn't bunch pretty good before Reeves just randomly stopped playing him? (and before he got injured afterwards)
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                Bunch was good, he just got hurt, so in that it was disappointing. If he didn't, Hampton and Bunch would have been an awesome backfield.
                That's why. The injuries. He honestly was the most talented fullback they had. Better than Way IMO.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by byron View Post
                  Anyhow some of us have meet each other...It was cool to put faces to the text.....really going to miss not being the thee game this year .....
                  yea, that stinks man! I'LL MISS YOU, B!!!!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Guy you thought would be a sleeper pick, but ended up as a big ol' nothing of a player?

                    I got mine in mind....who you got?
                    Two come to mind, Tyler Sash and Adrian Tracy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Yes that was up for a bit. I fit in small places.
                      ha when I worked in the ship yard years ago I was one if the smallest guys on the crew ...I got a lot of the tight jobs on the ship kind of sucked...hell I'm only 126 lbs soaking wet ...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Wasn't bunch pretty good before Reeves just randomly stopped playing him? (and before he got injured afterwards)
                        He played in 93, he was the fullback for hampton's best year. Yea injuries did him in.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          Two come to mind, Tyler Sash and Adrian Tracy.
                          Sash was ok....serviceable at best.

                          Mine was Barden.....first time I looked at the guy I thought he was Megatron Jr.....
                          Dude could never stay on the field. He'd get a shot and get injured immediately lol.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            Two come to mind, Tyler Sash and Adrian Tracy.
                            Spencer paysinger

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                              Spencer paysinger
                              LOL, his team was a bit of a disappointment also.

                              Comment


                              • Eric pegram too

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X