This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    LOL, his team was a bit of a disappointment also.
    Yea well if his owner didn't get strong armed into a bad trade. You were a hoarder of running backs too damn it!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Sash was ok....serviceable at best.

Mine was Barden.....first time I looked at the guy I thought he was Megatron Jr.....
      Dude could never stay on the field. He'd get a shot and get injured immediately lol.
      I didn't think much of Barden. No suddenness to his game. I figured they would find a way to use him situationally more than they did, but I didn't think he would amount to much.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        Yea well if his owner didn't get strong armed into a bad trade. You were a hoarder of running backs too damn it!
        Hey you needed a QB desperately and the only thing worth trading for on the team was Rice. You got more pts with Tebow at QB than you would have with Rice at RB and nobody at QB.

Comment

Eric pegram too

Comment

• We had a lot of first round busts over the last 25 years, that's for sure.

How about Thomas Lewis in 94 lol. Derek Brown in 92?
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Hey you needed a QB desperately and the only thing worth trading for on the team was Rice. You got more pts with Tebow at QB than you would have with Rice at RB and nobody at QB.
              I stated off so good that season too. Sigh

Comment

Lil Rudy was probably a trouble maker. You can tell I'm that pic she was destin to sass
                Y'all have no idea. I wish I could upload some home videos on here
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Lmao. Wtf.

Comment

We had a lot of first round busts over the last 25 years, that's for sure.

How about Thomas Lewis in 94 lol. Derek Brown in 92?
                    He yea I forgot about Lewis. Cedric jones was a bum too

Comment

• Derek brown was no mark bavaro that's for sure. He was no Howard cross either.

Comment

• Has there been a more under rated giant in history than Howard cross ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Y'all have no idea. I wish I could upload some home videos on here
                          Lol. Aww lil Rudy !!

Comment

He yea I forgot about Lewis. Cedric jones was a bum too
                            But none of them were disappointing in that no reasonable person thought they would be any good. Except maybe Derek Brown, the LT hit him and he lost his spine.

Comment

Guy you thought would be a sleeper pick, but ended up as a big ol' nothing of a player?

I got mine in mind....who you got?
                              CJA
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• CC Brown, Barden, Robinson, most recently.

I was more disappointed about career ending injuries to KP and Nicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X