Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Fair trades are a losers strategy. You need to fleece them.
    Like ray rice pre scumbag for Tim tebow ?

    Comment


    • I finished third in that league though jmike you gotta give me that.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Fair trades are a losers strategy. You need to fleece them.
        Pats RB's always drive FF owners crazy.
        I now have Gurley, Melvin Gordon and Ivory as my backs.
        I love Gordon moving forward. Think he's ready to break out. Jimmy is a nightmare. Some QB's just don't throw to TE's. I think Wilson is one of those guys.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          How bout it! Eli is probably my favorite giant other than Hampton. The guy is honestly a role model for children. I'm not trying to be funny by saying that either.
          Eli is a good man and a good QB.
          But those ****ing Eli Cultists who refuse to just accept him for what he is, and have to portray him as some kind of all time great drive me friggin crazy. They need to be called out.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Pats RB's always drive FF owners crazy.
            I now have Gurley, Melvin Gordon and Ivory as my backs.
            I love Gordon moving forward. Think he's ready to break out. Jimmy is a nightmare. Some QB's just don't throw to TE's. I think Wilson is one of those guys.
            Gordon needs to get in the end zone he got stuffed twice from the 1 on Sunday. I have him and he is killing me. I'm 0-4 in both leagues.

            Comment


            • Evidently it's easy to drive me crazy.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Pats RB's always drive FF owners crazy.
                I now have Gurley, Melvin Gordon and Ivory as my backs.
                I love Gordon moving forward. Think he's ready to break out. Jimmy is a nightmare. Some QB's just don't throw to TE's. I think Wilson is one of those guys.
                Had I known you were going to draft him, I would have told you: Jimmy Graham is a friggin' blocker now (which I'm sure you're well aware of at this point).
                Before the season started, they said he'd be blocking 75% of the time he's on the field. Seattle runs, that's just what they do.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Evidently it's easy to drive me crazy.
                  Like taking candy from a baby
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Or from a Morehead
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Eli is a good man and a good QB.
                      But those ****ing Eli Cultists who refuse to just accept him for what he is, and have to portray him as some kind of all time great drive me friggin crazy. They need to be called out.
                      I agree. He is no hall of famer by any stretch. But he has won two suoerbowls, been the mvp of both games. 8-3 in the playoffs, been an all pro. Has put up nice numbers and does not get hurt "knock on wood". He does enrage me at times on Sunday's though. That throw, (despite what some mods may say) he made on that slant to randle was unacceptable. Dumb play call, dumb decision. I don't care if it "was there" and should of been 6. If they run it and kick it, game over. Sorry to vent.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Had I known you were going to draft him, I would have told you: Jimmy Graham is a friggin' blocker now (which I'm sure you're well aware of at this point).
                        Before the season started, they said he'd be blocking 75% of the time he's on the field. Seattle runs, that's just what they do.
                        Maybe you can explain why they traded away their starting center AND a first round pick for him.
                        Certainly not to be a blocker.

                        I'll keep him in our league and hope for the best.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Like taking candy from a baby
                          It's a short drive. Just down the street.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Maybe you can explain why they traded away their starting center AND a first round pick for him.
                            Certainly not to be a blocker.

                            I'll keep him in our league and hope for the best.
                            Then explain why he isn't used in the passing game and has been blocking the majority of his snaps.
                            And bad trades happen. Personally, I wouldn't have done that trade. I thought it was great on Seattle's part at first..until I realized how they were going to utilize him.


                            But I understand he's on your FF team, so yeah. Hope for the best but you probably won't see many passes thrown his way. Zach Miller seems like the pass catching TE on the team.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • "Zach Miller seems like the pass catching TE on the team"
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                "Zach Miller seems like the pass catching TE on the team"
                                Fax, no printer
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X