X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    jmike doesn't respond to "adorable"
    can't say I blame jmike.

now The_Pizz knows....and knowing is half the battle.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Then explain why he isn't used in the passing game and has been blocking the majority of his snaps.
      And bad trades happen. Personally, I wouldn't have done that trade. I thought it was great on Seattle's part at first..until I realized how they were going to utilize him.

But I understand he's on your FF team, so yeah. Hope for the best but you probably won't see many passes thrown his way. Zach Miller seems like the pass catching TE on the team.
      I saw a stat that he was blocking about 1% more than he was in NO.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Like all non-Gronk TEs, Graham is TD dependent. He's probably still a plug and play TE, but his numbers are going to be very volatile.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I saw a stat that he was blocking about 1% more than he was in NO.
          Where did you see that?
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Like all non-Gronk TEs, Graham is TD dependent. He's probably still a plug and play TE, but his numbers are going to be very volatile.
            He'll probably end up with about 700 yards and maybe 7 or 8 TD's.

You are right...there is Gronk and then a huge drop off. The Seahawks are friggin ruining this kids career. It was a terrible trade if they continue to use him the way they are.

Comment

He'll probably end up with about 700 yards and maybe 7 or 8 TD's.

You are right...there is Gronk and then a huge drop off. The Seahawks are friggin ruining this kids career. It was a terrible trade if they continue to use him the way they are.
              They did the same thing with Percy Harvin. The Seahawks will probably still go far this season, but it's not gonna be because of Graham, and their success will probably cause them to naively validate their process, and repeat the same mistake in the future.

And that's actually a pretty decent estimation. Works out to under 50 yards/game. Can't really set the watermark higher. It's not a conventional passing offense. All that being said, after Gronk, idek who'd I want at TE. Graham/Olsen/Kelce are that next tier imo, but they're so hit-or-miss, that it almost doesn't matter. Just gotta hope you have the one that hits when your team needs it the most.

Comment

They did the same thing with Percy Harvin. The Seahawks will probably still go far this season, but it's not gonna be because of Graham, and their success will probably cause them to naively validate their process, and repeat the same mistake in the future.

And that's actually a pretty decent estimation. Works out to under 50 yards/game. Can't really set the watermark higher. It's not a conventional passing offense. All that being said, after Gronk, idek who'd I want at TE. Graham/Olsen/Kelce are that next tier imo, but they're so hit-or-miss, that it almost doesn't matter. Just gotta hope you have the one that hits when your team needs it the most.
                I was saying before that I think there are some QB's who like to throw to TE's and some that don't. Wilson doesn't it seems to me. He's in the offense. He's in the game plan, but ultimately Wilson likes those little WR's who create some separation.
                They should probably use Graham more as a real WR. Split him out and create those mismatches with small DB's.

Ultimately I just don't get why they would trade the store for him, PLUS pay him the huge contract he just signed last year and not make him a staple of the offensive attack.

Comment

ehh....Martellus Bennett is on pace for 800/8 and hes on a god awful team....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I was saying before that I think there are some QB's who like to throw to TE's and some that don't. Wilson doesn't it seems to me. He's in the offense. He's in the game plan, but ultimately Wilson likes those little WR's who create some separation.
                    They should probably use Graham more as a real WR. Split him out and create those mismatches with small DB's.

Ultimately I just don't get why they would trade the store for him, PLUS pay him the huge contract he just signed last year and not make him a staple of the offensive attack.
                    Yeah. I kinda don't like the Seahawks for that reason. Jimmy Graham is a TD machine. He's up there with Gronk in terms of athleticism and production when he's used as a receiver.

It would honestly benefit the Hawks more, but i'm not a coach lol.
                    Last edited by Rudy; 10-07-2015, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Get Gronk or gtfo

Comment

• There is some Gronk on your chin

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          ehh....Martellus Bennett is on pace for 800/8 and hes on a god awful team....
                          Marty B is no joke

Comment

Gurley and Cameron for Jimmy Graham and Dion Lewis.

I like this.
                            What side did you get in this?

Comment

What side did you get in this?
                              I traded Jimmy and Lewis.

Comment

• And in our league friggin Toad doesn't answer trade offers so I withdrew it. I would like to get Gordon who he doesn't seem to like.

Comment

Working...
                                X