X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I traded Jimmy and Lewis.
    That's honestly not that bad. Not sure if Dion Lewis is gonna go the way of Vereen, so he could be worthless in 3-4 weeks.

Gurley is by far the most valuable piece in that deal. "Buying high" is probably a misnomer for Gurley, because he could end up being a guy for whom you really can't overpay.

I traded Gurley/Allen Robinson a couple days ago for OBJ in one league. I was comfortable with that because I had solid RB depth, but even that could end up being a bad trade.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

And in our league friggin Toad doesn't answer trade offers so I withdrew it. I would like to get Gordon who he doesn't seem to like.
      Sharkofsteel always responds to my offers

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        That's honestly not that bad. Not sure if Dion Lewis is gonna go the way of Vereen, so he could be worthless in 3-4 weeks.

Gurley is by far the most valuable piece in that deal. "Buying high" is probably a misnomer for Gurley, because he could end up being a guy for whom you really can't overpay.

I traded Gurley/Allen Robinson a couple days ago for OBJ in one league. I was comfortable with that because I had solid RB depth, but even that could end up being a bad trade.
        I think unless you have big holes on your team, they guy who gets the best player gets the better of the deal. There are a million mediocre players. There aren't that many top players. If you got ODB that's a great trade because he's the best player in the trade. ODB has a track record. I'm taking a chance on Gurley but I think he could be the Jeremy Hill of this year. I feel almost the same thing about Gordon. Who I have in the other GMB league
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I think unless you have big holes on your team, they guy who gets the best player gets the better of the deal. There are a million mediocre players. There aren't that many top players. If you got ODB that's a great trade because he's the best player in the trade. ODB has a track record. I'm taking a chance on Gurley but I think he could be the Jeremy Hill of this year. I feel almost the same thing about Gordon. Who I have in the other GMB league
          Gurley could be more than that. I regret not having owned him more than 1/3 of my leagues (now 1/4, since I dealt him in the one). He looked ridiculous in last week's game. Just eating up chunks at a time.

Comment

He actually offered Demarco Murray instead of Gurley and I said no. He had Ryan Matthews as well. he would have had to give me both.

Comment

He actually offered Demarco Murray instead of Gurley and I said no. He had Ryan Matthews as well. he would have had to give me both.
              I'd rather have Gurley than both Philly backs. Mathews isn't a bad speculative stash. He seems to be better suited for Philly's run game.

Watching Murray is reminiscent of BJ's last years here, lol. It's almost painful to watch.

Comment

I'd rather have Gurley than both Philly backs. Mathews isn't a bad speculative stash. He seems to be better suited for Philly's run game.

Watching Murray is reminiscent of BJ's last years here, lol. It's almost painful to watch.
                He's a good back. I don't know what's going on with him.

Comment

• Clay from the bills is turning out to be productive I was able to get him off of waivers. But I played reed from Washington last week instead.
                  Last edited by alentown pa; 10-07-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

He is a work horse type running back. You gotta feed him the ball. The genius chip Kelly is spreading it around. He is not a happy camper in philly

Comment

• I hear the Giants pay a $10,000 bonus when you reach 50,000 posts.

Cha-friggin-ching baby!

Comment

I hear the Giants pay a $10,000 bonus when you reach 50,000 posts.

Cha-friggin-ching baby!
                        I wish
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          I wish
                          ....you were a little bit taller? wish you were a baller?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Too many carries last season. It always happens with RBs, their numbers go down in the season after they had excessive carries. IDK why anyone wanted Murray this season, it was obvious he would have a down year. I chalk it up to the Eagles being incredibly stupid, but it seems they aren't the only ones who haven't noticed this obvious trend. Even though there are about 3 billion articles about it in the past 15 years and one specifically about Murray and his expected down year in 2015 towards the end of last season. It was a Dallas article about why they should not try to keep Murray after the season, I'll see if I can find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              ....you were a little bit taller? wish you were a baller?
                              for fish with my ish wish dish.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                ....you were a little bit taller?
                                Especially this
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X