Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey do you those sharknado movies ?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      Who was your favorite tag team ? I always liked demolition and the midnight express
      From that time period? Only guys I remember as tag teams back then were Demolition and The Rockers, so I gotta go with the Rockers since cruiserweights weren't much of a thing back then, and that's exactly what they were.(and because HBK has always been one of my favorites)
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Hey wait a minute!

        Did Pizzer call me odd?
        about 3 hours ago.....in a very endearing way I might add....

        And did you just called me Pizzer?? wtf is that about?
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          Who was your favorite tag team ? I always liked demolition and the midnight express
          The Samoans
          or Irish Pat Barrett and Domenic Denucci

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I care more about animals than people, so.
            If I was asked to choose between my dog, and my girlfriend.....well, I'd be single.

            I actually don't have a girlfriend..................but there is a girl who'd be pissed if she saw me type that.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              If I didn't leave a mark, it didn't hurt enough.
              it might have...get me a mirror so I can check

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                The Samoans
                or Irish Pat Barrett and Domenic Denucci
                The Wild Samoans? Afa and Sika? awesome.

                Sika's son is a popular wrestler now, Roman Reigns.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  The Wild Samoans? Afa and Sika? awesome.

                  Sika's son is a popular wrestler now, Roman Reigns.
                  The new age outlaws were good

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    The new age outlaws were good
                    LOVED them during that era. They were mostly over because of how crazy good they were on the mic. Billy Gunn was awesome, but Road Dogg, despite me liking him, wasn't that great lol. He was just awesome when he started yelling jibber jabber
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • YOU'RE DAAAAAMN RIGHT!!! It's that Road Dizzle, and that B-A-D-A-double crooked letter!! North Cackalacky, let's make some noise UP IN THIS BEEEYOOOOTCH!!!

                      Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages: Degeneration-X, proudly brings to you.....the TAAAAG TEAM CHAAAAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOOORLD!!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • if kickoff for Sunday's game is 830p, that means the parking lot opens at.....330p? right?
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          YOU'RE DAAAAAMN RIGHT!!! It's that Road Dizzle, and that B-A-D-A-double crooked letter!! North Cackalacky, let's make some noise UP IN THIS BEEEYOOOOTCH!!!

                          Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages: Degeneration-X, proudly brings to you.....the TAAAAG TEAM CHAAAAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOOORLD!!!
                          I like you man but you're crazy lol

                          Comment


                          • I miss the days when you could show up
                            As early as you wanted to tailgate.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                              I like you man but you're crazy lol
                              dude.....you got a ****in' dart in your neck!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                I miss the days when you could show up
                                As early as you wanted to tailgate.
                                I mean, technically for 1pm games, you can start drinking by 8am in the lots. 5 hours before kickoff is their rule.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X