Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    dude.....you got a ****in' dart in your neck!!
    Haha nice.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I love True Romance. That flick is underappreciated.
      That scene is perfect. Hopper knows hes going to get it, but he still gets the best of Walken.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        That scene is perfect. Hopper knows hes going to get it, but he still gets the best of Walken.
        the trailer scene? ****ing classic!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          the trailer scene? ****ing classic!
          "I'll take that Chesterfield now."

          Comment


          • why why why why whyyy why WHY DO PEOPLE TEXT ME AND I TEXT THEM BACK AND THEY DO NOT RESPOND

            WHY, JUST DON'T TEXT ME THEN IF YOU WON'T BE AVAILABLE.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              why why why why whyyy why WHY DO PEOPLE TEXT ME AND I TEXT THEM BACK AND THEY DO NOT RESPOND

              WHY, JUST DON'T TEXT ME THEN IF YOU WON'T BE AVAILABLE.
              "Texting is like being a secretary for the world's dodgiest company, scheduling the dumbest ****, for the flakiest people." -Aziz
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Every thing with Clint is usually good.


                They need to bring westerns back.

                Comment


                • Rudy - plz post a clip of you playing one verse of a song on ukulele

                  thanks in advance

                  Comment


                  • Rudy, please post a video of you tripping and falling down. Those videos always make me laugh. Thanks in advance.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      Rudy - plz post a clip of you playing one verse of a song on ukulele

                      thanks in advance
                      What?

                      I played an entire Elton John song on there once. Ohh boy when I get back home I can't wait to show you
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Rudy, please post a video of you tripping and falling down. Those videos always make me laugh. Thanks in advance.
                        What kind of sick creature wants to see lil' Rudy trip and fall?


                        Monster.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          "Texting is like being a secretary for the world's dodgiest company, scheduling the dumbest ****, for the flakiest people." -Aziz
                          I don't give two steaming ****s
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            I don't give two steaming ****s
                            uhhh...apparently you do, based on this morning's conversation
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              What kind of sick creature wants to see lil' Rudy trip and fall?


                              Monster.
                              SAY SOMETHING I'M GIVING UP ON YOOOOU
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                What?

                                I played an entire Elton John song on there once. Ohh boy when I get back home I can't wait to show you

                                Where? What song? When?

                                Sarcasman, has questions

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X