Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lol. I hear ya. It was almost like a bitter taste but I liked it. My sister and wife hated it. But very nice people there and the best seafood I've ever had. Better than Seattle even.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      Acadia national park was the best too
      yeah you went right by me man... Portland is an hour south and Acadia is a little over an hour NW of us ....My wife and I took our honeymoon there in 79 we have been there many times over the years.....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by byron View Post
        do I need boots ?
        High waters......
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          Lol. I hear ya. It was almost like a bitter taste but I liked it. My sister and wife hated it. But very nice people there and the best seafood I've ever had. Better than Seattle even.
          A lot of the old timers love that stuff....coca-cola for me ...Lobster is the best up here right off the boat and boil it up

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            High waters......
            hip boots !

            Comment


            • Yea I wanted to sea the Portland sea dogs but they were on the road when we were there.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                hip boots !
                Probably not quite high enough.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Probably not quite high enough.
                  just messing with ya MH.....sorry

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    Yea I wanted to sea the Portland sea dogs but they were on the road when we were there.
                    never seen them play myself

                    Comment


                    • Yea I'm pretty sure it's the redsox Double A team.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        As a rule.....Any local fair that doesn't have a lap dance tent is one I try to avoid.
                        Well then, I guess youre not the prude we all thought you were.

                        Comment


                        • The lapdance is always better when the stripper is cryin', amirite?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            The lapdance is always better when the stripper is cryin', amirite?
                            First you have to get the roaming massage girl, then after that works out so well, you push for lap dances in the break room.

                            Comment


                            • Jmikeeeeey
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                First you have to get the roaming massage girl, then after that works out so well, you push for lap dances in the break room.
                                You! Always thinking ahead!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X