Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My name is spelled Dzak. The D is silent.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Remember when I asked for your opinion....yea, me neither
      good point, Jen.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        The D is silent.
        #impotence
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          #impotence
          Lmao. That was good

          Comment


          • the thing i hate about watching the game online is the same commercials on every single break....if I never see another fifa video game commercial again, it will be too soon.

            Comment


            • wow...nice to get that win

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                the thing i hate about watching the game online is the same commercials on every single break....if I never see another fifa video game commercial again, it will be too soon.
                Sigh will you just get cable for Christ sake. Just the basic plan. Please bud. You will enjoy it. Comcast isn't too bad.

                Comment


                • Also I've never been a big video game person other than tecmo bowl but those Fifa Soccer games are great.

                  Comment


                  • Collins should of made that pick in the endzone but did you guys see how he comes up
                    and makes plays against the run? That kid is going to be special. That Tye was a nice suprise tonight too in the passing game.

                    Comment


                    • Wow did Chris Snee lose weight. Good for him.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                        Sigh will you just get cable for Christ sake. Just the basic plan. Please bud. You will enjoy it. Comcast isn't too bad.
                        Comcast is the devil

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          Comcast is the devil
                          Lmao. That's funny

                          Comment


                          • Game should have never been that close. Refs ****ed us with the PI on Collins going for the ball in the 3rd and long in the 4th.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Game should have never been that close. Refs ****ed us with the PI on Collins going for the ball in the 3rd and long in the 4th.
                              Agreed that was a bad call, but at least you can understand why that mistake was made, the TO thing was also stupid. Eli had been making that hand sign all game. It is a dumb hand sign to use if it can be easily mistaken for a TO.

                              Comment


                              • Hey JENN
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X