Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't even know hoe to use "our" and "are" correctly. And then have the nerve to call someone out. I'm honestly at loss for words lol
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Don't even know hoe to use "our" and "are" correctly. And then have the nerve to call someone out. I'm honestly at loss for words lol
      *how
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        *how
        No, hoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          No no no bud, keep it relative to the game and situation. The tyree catch is a bad comparison in regards to Eli's decision making and the nicks play I think they were to far out to kick a FG. I agree what makes Eli great is he will make any throw at anytime to anyone. I like that about him and you have to take the good with the bad with him cause there has been far far more good. But honestly these decisions at the end of halves in these games have been hurting them. They needed to take the 3 there. It's on Eli and Coughlin, just like that pick late in the 4th in buffalo. Its dumb.
          It isn't about the situation, it is about Eli's trust in his WRs to make a play when he gives them an opportunity. It has lead to some really bad plays but it has also lead to some great ones. It is all the same thought process, Eli is willing to take a chance, take it or leave it, it is who he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            We also should of only needed a field goal on the last drive. Why didn't they kick a field goal at the end of the first half !!!??

Also Tye the science guy was a nice surprise last night.
            No it was the right call, plenty of time left.

Comment

Honestly, I didn't have a problem with the decision to go for it in the end zone. It was just a ****ty pass.
              i think he got hit on that throw, which didn't let him sail it high enough for OBJ to climb the ladder. Never thought I'd be upset that Ei didn't sail a pass too high.

Comment

• Why do people think that if we kicked that FG before the half, the rest of the game would have played out exactly the same? We kick that FG, the complexion of the game changes entirely. You don't just preserve the properties.

Comment

i think he got hit on that throw, which didn't let him sail it high enough for OBJ to climb the ladder. Never thought I'd be upset that Ei didn't sail a pass too high.
                  Lol

Did he get hit? I don't remember seeing him get hit but he might have.
                  I know he got crushed when he threw that TD pss to Odell. Now THAT was sweet.

Comment

Lol

Did he get hit? I don't remember seeing him get hit but he might have.
                    I know he got crushed when he threw that TD pss to Odell. Now THAT was sweet.
                    yeah, I'm pretty sure he took a hit, or maybe just had heavy pressure from the right side on that beckham pick. I might be wrong. I suck at watching football now.

Comment

Why do people think that if we kicked that FG before the half, the rest of the game would have played out exactly the same? We kick that FG, the complexion of the game changes entirely. You don't just preserve the properties.
                      I think fans want what they can get without the risky chances. At the same time, when we settle for FG's, people complain and say "we should have given it a shot in the end zone!!" So really, it was a lose lose situation.

Comment

• Giants have to the let Jennings and Vereen do their thing, Williams is no bueno.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Giants have to the let Jennings and Vereen do their thing, Williams is no bueno.
                          Williams is dreadful. He deserved all the flaming he got in the offseason. He just doesn't appear to be NFL level.

Comment

• Williams is only good in wide open space, he can't get between the tackles. He literally runs into them.
                            Jennings is so slow, but he can find the holes

Comment

• I don't think any of the RBs look very good carrying it out of the backfield.

Comment

• THEN YOU SUIT UP AND GO BACK THERE THEN!!!
                                Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                I don't think any of the RBs look very good carrying it out of the backfield.

Comment

Working...
                                X