This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    THEN YOU SUIT UP AND GO BACK THERE THEN!!!
    haha...I'd get killed in one play.

Comment

• Jmike would be splattered all over the field
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Why do people think that if we kicked that FG before the half, the rest of the game would have played out exactly the same? We kick that FG, the complexion of the game changes entirely. You don't just preserve the properties.
        Because people are morons.

The alternative answer is that people retro fit events to fit their agenda.

Comment

• Shut up Sarc ugh you're so annoying

I'm PMSing

Comment

• Still, stfu!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              It isn't about the situation, it is about Eli's trust in his WRs to make a play when he gives them an opportunity. It has lead to some really bad plays but it has also lead to some great ones. It is all the same thought process, Eli is willing to take a chance, take it or leave it, it is who he is.
              Ok then it's on the coaches. Also kicking a FG doesn't mean they don't trust Eli it's about being smart and putting yourself in position to win the game. Too risky throwing there and this poor clock management and decisions late in games or the end of the first half has been a problem. Gmen0285 is right the game wouldn't play out the sake of they kick there probably but they needed to be up 16-6 at half.

Comment

• No...throwing there was the right decision, just bad result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Jmike would be splattered all over the field
                  Jmike with her size and strength would be more suited as a run stopping defensive tackle. She threw up 225 for 30 reps at the combine I believe.

Comment

No...throwing there was the right decision, just bad result.
                    Pretty much this

Comment

• Sigh you guys kill me. No timeouts there as well too many things can go wrong. Gotta be smarter all around

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                        She threw up at the combine I believe.
                        Would be more accurate if I tried to go through all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          Sigh you guys kill me. No timeouts there as well too many things can go wrong. Gotta be smarter all around
                          Yes you do.

Comment

• Was just watching the highlights again that was a geat throw and catch by Eli and donell to keep possession of that to the ground. Wow

Comment

Yes you do.
                              Yea yea

Comment

Would be more accurate if I tried to go through all that.
                                Haha. For some reason I picture you as being quick but not fast. I bet you were a decent fielder in softball. Quick hands
                                Last edited by alentown pa; 10-12-2015, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X