Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    Sigh you guys kill me. No timeouts there as well too many things can go wrong. Gotta be smarter all around
    You know we are right
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Shut up Sarc ugh you're so annoying


      I'm PMSing
      Well just take it easy today then and relax.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        You know we are right
        Oh of course. The next time you two are wrong will be the first.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          Haha. For some reason I picture you as being quick but not fast. I bet you were a decent fielder in softball. Quick hands
          quick hands but slow feet, or legs really, I didn't cover a lot of ground but I moved well in a small area

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            Well just take it easy today then and relax.
            Sarc has been getting on my damn nerves
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
              Oh of course. The next time you two are wrong will be the first.
              A MAN WITH SOME SENSE
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Why the **** is Zyrtec so damn expensive
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  quick hands but slow feet, or legs really, I didn't cover a lot of ground but I moved well in a small area
                  2nd basemen I bet

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    A MAN WITH SOME SENSE
                    I've been beaten into submission over the last 3 years to admit I'm wrong even when I'm not around women.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                      2nd basemen I bet
                      2nd and 3rd depending on the game or pitcher or if I wasn't keeping the bench from flying off into space

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                        I've been beaten into submission over the last 3 years to admit I'm wrong even when I'm not around women.
                        What did she use? Crop, cat, switch, paddle, iron, staff, sandbag, sack of tennis balls, etc.... the options really are endless and I have seem mixed results. I think you have to match the tool to the individual.

                        Comment


                        • Hey we joke about you playing running back but didn't you play rugby with a traveling team?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            What did she use? Crop, cat, switch, paddle, iron, staff, sandbag, sack of tennis balls, etc.... the options really are endless and I have seem mixed results. I think you have to match the tool to the individual.
                            Lol. Nothing it's more of what I wouldn't have access to if I didn't watch my mouth.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                              Hey we joke about you playing running back but didn't you play rugby with a traveling team?
                              I played one season in college before getting kicked out. I wasn't very good, but I was learning. Played hooker....cue jokes, but it is a real position....it was fun but idk how long I would have lasted, some of those girls were huge and the hits take a toll after a while. One or two are ok, but week after week of it just builds up and you feel like you will never heal.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                Lol. Nothing it's more of what I wouldn't have access to if I didn't watch my mouth.
                                amateurs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X