This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    I played one season in college before getting kicked out. I wasn't very good, but I was learning. Played hooker....cue jokes, but it is a real position....it was fun but idk how long I would have lasted, some of those girls were huge and the hits take a toll after a while. One or two are ok, but week after week of it just builds up and you feel like you will never heal.
    Three things, did you see the guy from the 49ers who played rugby his whole life they mentioned it like thirty times last night !

Second do you think if they made an American pro rugby league it would catch on ?

Three tell us about your rugby coach and how he was a soft spoken fellow lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Why the **** is Zyrtec so damn expensive
      What's Zyrtec a psych med? Or for like cramps or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        Three things, did you see the guy from the 49ers who played rugby his whole life they mentioned it like thirty times last night !

Second do you think if they made an American pro rugby league it would catch on ?

Three tell us about your rugby coach and how he was a soft spoken fellow lol
        yes.....not yet.....LOL, no, he was fairly inappropriate, and drunk most of the time.

Comment

Zyrtec is the maker of anatomically correct, full sized, silicone dolls.

Comment

Zyrtec is the maker of anatomically correct, full sized, silicone dolls.
            Oh cool Sounds like a stocking stuffer for Christmas

Comment

yes.....not yet.....LOL, no, he was fairly inappropriate, and drunk most of the time.
              I wonder if they gave or had rugby teams at the high school level if kids would choose that sometimes.

Comment

• So happy I finally have a day off from my retarted night shift.....just re-watching this game, holy crap what a comeback

Comment

They are allergy pills
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                    So happy I finally have a day off from my retarted night shift.....just re-watching this game, holy crap what a comeback
                    At least you don't work mornings...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      At least you don't work mornings...
                      I do....3 in the morning!!! untill 11am.....such a ****ed up shift.

I'd kill to work (normal) mornings

Comment

I do....3 in the morning!!! untill 11am.....such a ****ed up shift.

I'd kill to work (normal) mornings
                        Oh ewww nvm

Comment

So happy I finally have a day off from my retarted night shift.....just re-watching this game, holy crap what a comeback
                          A bunch of us(Morehead, Kase, MMB, Gumby, Sarcasm etc.) were there.....and I gotta say, I was ready to leave....

The play before the one where they called PI, everyone thought it was 3rd down, but it was only 2nd....I was like **** THIS, I'M OUT!!! And then, it all got better lol.
                          Definitely one of the better games I've been to, excitement wise. The 2011 vs Green Bay was also a ridiculous game that I went to
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• favorite part of my job is some of the people I work with. Like I feel like it's a big reason I'm here.
                            BUT.....

some people are so worthless. there's this one person who is ridiculously smart. Like: Vassar grad smart. But, he might be the dumbest, most inefficient, and slowest person I've ever worked with. Kind of dumbfounding....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Eli has one of the quickest releases in the NFL, averaging 2.3 secs.

Gunslingahhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Eli has one of the quickest releases in the NFL, averaging 2.3 secs.

Gunslingahhhh
                                Remember that one year where MMB and MH argued "gunslinger" pretty much every day of the season? lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X