This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Remember that one year where MMB and MH argued "gunslinger" pretty much every day of the season? lol

Matt was right

Comment

• I LOVE WORK SO MUCH
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Matt was right
        I don't disagree. There's a difference between taking a shot, and just making terrible decisions. There's a difference between making terrible decisions, and trusting your WRs to make plays, also.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          I LOVE WORK SO MUCH
          at least 45 more years to go!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            I LOVE WORK SO MUCH
            That is great, not everyone is so lucky.

Comment

• "Pick a major you love, and you'll never work a day in your life.............................................. ........because they'll never actually be hiring in that field....."
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I don't disagree. There's a difference between taking a shot, and just making terrible decisions. There's a difference between making terrible decisions, and trusting your WRs to make plays, also.
                IDK what the argument was, but I agree with your statement. Sometimes trusting your receivers results in great things, like that Tyree catch in the SB. By any objective measure, that was a dumb decision and one of those decisions that often causes the dumb Eli interceptions, but since it worked, he's a hero, he's got guts, and we probably don't win the SB if he throws that ball away like all other QBs would have (except one I can think of).

Comment

"Pick a major you love, and you'll never work a day in your life.............................................. ........because they'll never actually be hiring in that field....."
                  Also helps if you don't get yourself kicked out.

Comment

"Pick a major you love, and you'll never work a day in your life.............................................. ........because they'll never actually be hiring in that field....."
                    Depends

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Also helps if you don't get yourself kicked out.
                      Tell me about it =(
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Tell me about it =(
                        Sounds like you already know.

Comment

IDK what the argument was, but I agree with your statement. Sometimes trusting your receivers results in great things, like that Tyree catch in the SB. By any objective measure, that was a dumb decision and one of those decisions that often causes the dumb Eli interceptions, but since it worked, he's a hero, he's got guts, and we probably don't win the SB if he throws that ball away like all other QBs would have (except one I can think of).
                          Well the argument back then was, Eli would throw 60 yard passes, sometimes we had a guy to catch them, other times the WR got beat while the ball was in the air, or he threw into double coverage.....so he's kind of always been high risk, high reward. aka a gunslinger. Not a lot of QBs play like that. Favre is the one that always comes up though.
                          Some people would say Eli just makes terrible decisions
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Sounds like you already know.
                            Well, I "flunked" out of UGA my freshman year. drank too much, could never wake up in time for my 8am classes....just all the typical nonsense you'd expect from an undisciplined 18yo student I guess. Some people can pull it off, but, I think it was far too much far too fast for me to rebound from. So when I got my grades, my tuition was going to go up, my parents said, NOPE!! and made me come home.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think i want to quit what Im doing, go to college, become a high school history teacher and hit on the seniors, possibly juniors.

Comment

That is great, not everyone is so lucky.
                                Agree

Comment

Working...
                                X