Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I told you I didn't know you were there.

    Love,

    Dad
    Whatever man....whatever....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      You called me odd, dost thou forget?

      Several things are possible:

      1-He didn't hear you
      2-He heard and in his old age has forgotten his names
      3-He does not want to admit in public that he knows you
      4-All of the above
      4 is really the best explanation if we're being honest....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        The ones where I said that Eli played a great game and that he bailed out the defense.
        He certainly did.
        As exciting as the team has been as of late, winning games, it's hard to actually get excited about a team where the defense gives up 80 yards a drive.
        Zero pass rush does a great job to expose the fact that DRC and Prince can't carry the D by themselves. If they give up a play occasionally, it shouldn't be as detrimental to the outcome of the game as it has been.

        Their have been bright spots though:
        Unga is emerging as a decent first year player but he's still not reliable.
        Damontre Moore is getting more reps.
        Collins is getting better
        the "KINS" have been good in the middle
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          You called me odd, dost thou forget?

          Several things are possible:

          1-He didn't hear you
          2-He heard and in his old age has forgotten his names
          3-He does not want to admit in public that he knows you
          4-All of the above
          2 or 3 imo.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            The ones where I said that Eli played a great game and that he bailed out the defense.
            The PI on Collins really screwed the defense. Things got worse from there. I thought they played rather well in the first half.
            Theyre making plays, forcing 3 and outs, just gotta finish.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              He certainly did.
              As exciting as the team has been as of late, winning games, it's hard to actually get excited about a team where the defense gives up 80 yards a drive.
              Zero pass rush does a great job to expose the fact that DRC and Prince can't carry the D by themselves. If they give up a play occasionally, it shouldn't be as detrimental to the outcome of the game as it has been.

              Their have been bright spots though:
              Unga is emerging as a decent first year player but he's still not reliable.
              Damontre Moore is getting more reps.
              Collins is getting better
              the "KINS" have been good in the middle
              Like I said, theyre making plays here and there and thats good. Just needs to be more consistent. Spags is getting a lot more out of them than Perry was.

              Comment


              • Beason has to be one of the most useless Giants in history.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Beason has to be one of the most useless Giants in history.
                  I said it was a dumb trade at the time (not that they gave up much) and to date, nothing has changed my mind.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Like I said, theyre making plays here and there and thats good. Just needs to be more consistent. Spags is getting a lot more out of them than Perry was.
                    Most of what I said would agree with that.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Beason has to be one of the most useless Giants in history.
                      originally was promising. Now he's just bad. Injuries really caught up to him and turned him into the Hakeem Nicks of LBs in terms of regression.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        originally was promising. Now he's just bad. Injuries really caught up to him and turned him into the Hakeem Nicks of LBs in terms of regression.
                        We need Blackburn back !! I miss him

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          We need Blackburn back !! I miss him
                          ...............................................
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            We need Blackburn back !! I miss him
                            aim better

                            Comment


                            • Maybe they address the linebacker position early in the draft next year lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                Maybe they address the linebacker position early in the draft next year lol
                                lol....every year since 2007, right?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X