Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Wrigley Field is fun
    Is it? I've traveled a lot and been to a bunch of stadiums but have never been to Chicago or wrigley.

    Comment


    • I always thought wrigley and old comiskey would be cool places to see a game at.

      Comment


      • I've never been to Chicago either. I'd like to.....still a bunch of big US cities I haven't been yet. Well, maybe not a bunch, but Chicago and LA are 2 of the ones I haven't been to yet. I got the east coast covered for the most part.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I've never been to Chicago either. I'd like to.....still a bunch of big US cities I haven't been yet. Well, maybe not a bunch, but Chicago and LA are 2 of the ones I haven't been to yet. I got the east coast covered for the most part.
          LA is great. Dodger stadium has the best hot dogs in the country. Great city and beauitiful women.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            Is it? I've traveled a lot and been to a bunch of stadiums but have never been to Chicago or wrigley.
            Yeah I went to Wrigley and I went to the Sox championship parade in 2008 (2009?)

            Very fun
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Yeah I went to Wrigley and I went to the Sox championship parade in 2008 (2009?)

              Very fun
              That's awesome. Chicago is on my bucket list.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                Is it? I've traveled a lot and been to a bunch of stadiums but have never been to Chicago or wrigley.
                Been there, fun place.

                I saw a Cubs game in the afternoon then traveled across town to see the White Sox v. Yankees in the evening. We then took a layover in Detroit the next day to see a Tigers game. That was a fun trip with my dad.

                Comment


                • Some kid who used to work here....the golden child of the district managers(he was literally one of their sons), who was eventually fired for god knows what......was arrested yesterday for installing ATM skimming devices, and stealing over $12,000 from people.
                  Put this as another checkmark in the column of JP being the only good judge of character in this world. I'm never wrong about people!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    Been there, fun place.

                    I saw a Cubs game in the afternoon then traveled across town to see the White Sox v. Yankees in the evening. We then took a layover in Detroit the next day to see a Tigers game. That was a fun trip with my dad.
                    That's the way to do it bud. You saw both stadiums in one day. Was it old tiger stadium ? That must of been cool to see as well. You basically got to see three of the coolest most historic stadiums ever in two days lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                      That's the way to do it bud. You saw both stadiums in one day. Was it old tiger stadium ? That must of been cool to see as well. You basically got to see three of the coolest most historic stadiums ever in two days lol
                      Old Tiger stadium....New Comisky.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Yeah I went to Wrigley and I went to the Sox championship parade in 2008 (2009?)

                        Very fun
                        I went to the Yankee Parade in 1999 I think, and it was so chaotic I couldn't even get out of the subway exit. What I saw?: nothing. lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • lol, old tiger stadium.....had that dodgy looking right field grandstand that looked like it could kill everyone underneath it >.<
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • My dad and I would travel every summer to see baseball games all over, usually minor league, we started when I was 4 and continued until the summer between my jr and sr year in high school. Started college the next summer and there were no more summers with him after that.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I went to the Yankee Parade in 1999 I think, and it was so chaotic I couldn't even get out of the subway exit. What I saw?: nothing. lol
                              Lmao what did I see? Nothing
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Jenn
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X