Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congratulations to ‪#‎Giants‬ QB Eli Manning. He is the NFC Offensive Player of Week 5: 3rd career Player of Week Award for Eli Manning



    OG fo sho.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
      Notre Dame or USC this weekend ?
      Michigan State

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Congratulations to ‪#‎Giants‬ QB Eli Manning. He is the NFC Offensive Player of Week 5: 3rd career Player of Week Award for Eli Manning



        OG fo sho.
        first one since 2011

        Not elite
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Michigan State
          Hate Michigan state

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            Hate Michigan state
            TCU

            Comment


            • Better

              Comment


              • I'm going to grow a Macadoo mustache who is with me !!!?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                  I'm going to grow a Macadoo mustache who is with me !!!?
                  Me
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    first one since 2011

                    Not elite
                    stfu MH.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                      I'm going to grow a Macadoo mustache who is with me !!!?
                      Im growing a Gilbride stash, he was better.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Michigan State
                        UGA
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          I'm going to grow a Macadoo mustache who is with me !!!?
                          I already have one......
                          I mean, it's attached to my whole beard, but....I guess that means I have one.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I already have one......
                            I mean, it's attached to my whole beard, but....I guess that means I have one.
                            https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I already have one......
                              I mean, it's attached to my whole beard, but....I guess that means I have one.
                              I read somewhere once that all great men have beards.

                              Comment


                              • Dez sucks
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X