Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    He was being sarcastic
    looked up some pictures.....she's cute....wouldn't say hot....but I find her attractive enough.....now that could change once she opens her mouth

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      looked up some pictures.....she's cute....wouldn't say hot....but I find her attractive enough.....now that could change once she opens her mouth
      She's raunchy. I mean, most female comedians are I guess.....
      But, it doesn't make it funny necessarily? I have no strong opinion on her really. She's aight I guess.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Can't stand her
        Yea shes horrible. I dont find women on tv funny, they try too hard.
        The only woman on tv I find funny is Sweat Dee from Always Sunny

        When she walks in a room and says "whats up ya bag of ****s?" you know shes serious.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Let me double check......

          Yea, the worst. Totally.
          Well I blame you for sending me the link. I'm never gonna do it myself if you keep enabling me.

          Oh hey I checked out NXT over the weekend. Why don't they put those guys in the WWE. It's better.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            She's raunchy. I mean, most female comedians are I guess.....
            But, it doesn't make it funny necessarily? I have no strong opinion on her really. She's aight I guess.
            IDK, I might find her funny. My humor can get rather raunchy at times as well, but I am not sure it is to the level you mean.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
              Well I blame you for sending me the link. I'm never gonna do it myself if you keep enabling me.

              Oh hey I checked out NXT over the weekend. Why don't they put those guys in the WWE. It's better.
              So you will follow any link we provide if we say it is what you are looking for?

              Comment


              • Will Tye may become a decent player, but he can't dance.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Yea shes horrible. I dont find women on tv funny, they try too hard.
                  The only woman on tv I find funny is Sweat Dee from Always Sunny

                  When she walks in a room and says "whats up ya bag of ****s?" you know shes serious.

                  because they all try to be the awkward funny girl who loves farting and getting drunk. It's a tiresome act.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    So you will follow any link we provide if we say it is what you are looking for?
                    Don't start with me jmike

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      because they all try to be the awkward funny girl who loves farting and getting drunk. It's a tiresome act.
                      Girls fart?

                      Comment


                      • Send him the 2 girls 1 cup link and say they are cooking recipes
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          Well I blame you for sending me the link. I'm never gonna do it myself if you keep enabling me.

                          Oh hey I checked out NXT over the weekend. Why don't they put those guys in the WWE. It's better.
                          That's the main point about NXT. Triple H considers it a separate product, but they still move guys up onto the "main roster"....where they then get lost in the shuffle, and buried etc.
                          That said, MOST of the talent on the main roster right now came through NXT. Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Cesaro, Owens, Big E, Xavier Woods, Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, Adam Rose, Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Luke Harper, Neville, Ascension, Paige, Summer, Rusev.....ok that's all I can think of lol.

                          Most NXT fans prefer the talent to stay IN NXT because it's our own little place where the talent is better than anything the old timers they keep putting over on the main roster can do.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            Girls fart?
                            We do
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              That's the main point about NXT. Triple H considers it a separate product, but they still move guys up onto the "main roster"....where they then get lost in the shuffle, and buried etc.
                              That said, MOST of the talent on the main roster right now came through NXT. Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Cesaro, Owens, Big E, Xavier Woods, Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, Adam Rose, Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Luke Harper, Neville, Ascension, Paige, Summer, Rusev.....ok that's all I can think of lol.

                              Most NXT fans prefer the talent to stay IN NXT because it's our own little place where the talent is better than anything the old timers they keep putting over on the main roster can do.
                              Yea I wish that was on Instwad of RAw. They show matches lol. All raw is, is a guy with a microphone. Adam rose's character in WWE was entertaining IMO.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                so sit
                                bye felicia
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X