• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    masturbate furiously?

beat you to the actual punch line....
    doesn't sound like it is me you are beating

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Turns out you weren't......Grogan did play more in the Super Bowl, but Eason started and went 0-6, I guess he got pulled. Grogan got hurt in the 6th game that season, they were 2-3 going into that game. Eason started the rest of the way until Grogan took over in the SB, IDK if Eason got hurt or was benched, but Grogan played most of the game.

How's the quad?
      Why wouldn't you just let me have that one!!

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        Why wouldn't you just let me have that one!!
        I would have, if you were right, and you were mostly right about the SB because Grogan did seem to play most of the game. Just didn't start.

Comment

• But that leads to a question......If we are 2-3, Eli gets hurt right after halftime of game 6, Nassib leads us to a 11-5 record and to the SB while playing not particularly well but not poorly either, Eli is healthy for the Super Bowl.....who do you start for the SB?

Comment

• Grogan sucks I'm tecmo bowl too

Comment

Grogan sucks I'm tecmo bowl too
              You are Tecmo Bowl? A video game gained self awareness....wow

Comment

But that leads to a question......If we are 2-3, Eli gets hurt right after halftime of game 6, Nassib leads us to a 11-5 record and the SB while playing not particularly well but not poorly either, Eli is healthy for the Super Bowl.....who do you start?
                Nassib. You gotta go with the hot hand. If Simms would of came back for the superbowl it should of been hoss starting although it didn't matter with that team they were so loaded they were winning that game.

Comment

You are Tecmo Bowl? A video game gained self awareness....wow
                  In* sorry

Comment

Nassib. You gotta go with the hot hand. If Simms would of came back for the superbowl it should of been hoss starting although it didn't matter with that team they were so loaded they were winning that game.
                    Well Hos was playing very well to that point as I recall, what if he wasn't but they were winning anyway and Simms was ready?

Comment

• They are making me work on Halloween NOOOO
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Simms then

Comment

• New term for for Eli "cultists". Gobblers. Courtesy of GameTime.
                          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                            New term for for Eli "cultists". Gobblers. Courtesy of GameTime.
                            I have good one for them too. Giant fans

Comment

• Don't let gumby fool you....he LOVES Eli, and recognizes the fact that we'd only have 2 super bowls as a franchise without him.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                They are making me work on Halloween NOOOO
                                Dont you love Rudys new found blue collar mentality after a months work

Comment

Working...
                                X