This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    IMO it depends who he got for Anderson, abderson looked like he was going to lose his job. But I'm a bad fantasy player although I've been in multiple leagues for about 8 years.
    I forgot what I traded for Anderson, but I truly don't even care who it was lol.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      I forgot what I traded for Anderson, but I truly don't even care who it was lol.
      I once traded Calvin Johnson away for an aging ray rice. That very week Calvin set the NFL record for yards against Dallas. I also once traded jmike Ray rice in his prime for Tim tebow because I had no qb

Comment

You traded for C.J. Anderson, even I, the "woat" told you not to do so, and you did it anyway.

Try and back that up, sir genius.
        I win half of my leagues every single year. You've never made the playoffs.
        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I have a lot of guys going tonight I'm nervous. This may be the week I get off the shnide

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Gmen you try draft kings yet? It's a rip off IMO

Comment

I beat him in one league
              you certainly did. Gmb2, I believe. Same league you didn't win a single game in last year. :/

Comment

Glen you try draft kings yet? It's a rip off IMO
                yeah I've been on DK since 2013. I don't think it's a ripoff. Those massive prize pools are incredibly low odds, anyway. I've fared very well in 50/50 contests, but I just don't have the patience to grind it out. Plus, I just prefer season long leagues.

Comment

yeah I've been on DK since 2013. I don't think it's a ripoff. Those massive prize pools are incredibly low odds, anyway. I've fared very well in 50/50 contests, but I just don't have the patience to grind it out. Plus, I just prefer season long leagues.
                  Yea ur probably right because I honestly thought I did great. Everyone had a big week for me and I won 20$. My dumbass was expecting to win a couple 100$ lol

Comment

Yea ur probably right because I honestly thought I did great. Everyone had a big week for me and I won 20$. My dumbass was expecting to win a couple 100$ lol
                    yeah, can't give out million dollar top prizes if everyone's getting a couple of 100s each. The prizes drop off significantly down the ranks.

Comment

Lmaooooooo can't even back up your terribles trades and whiny tirades this year. Typical Bill. Weakkkk.

Comment

yeah, can't give out million dollar top prizes if everyone's getting a couple of 100s each. The prizes drop off significantly down the ranks.
                        I'll be honest though it was fun. I'm basically done in two of my leagues. Draft kings is something to root for on Sunday's other than the Giants

Comment

Lmaooooooo can't even back up your terribles trades and whiny tirades this year. Typical Bill. Weakkkk.
                          There are no whiny tirades to back up. I just don't put much stock into your criticism. It's nugatory. Like I said, prostitutes don't listen to technical commentary from nuns.

Comment

There are no whiny tirades to back up. I just don't put much stock into your criticism. It's nugatory. Like I said, prostitutes don't listen to technical commentary from nuns.
                            Stop repeating your lame *** comments. Read them the first time, don't need to see it again.
                            You have whiny tirades. Meanwhile i'm rolling my eyes. You don't need to take my FF advice anyway. I barely give it because idgaf.

Comment

Stop repeating your lame *** comments. Read them the first time, don't need to see it again.
                              You have whiny tirades. Meanwhile i'm rolling my eyes. You don't need to take my FF advice anyway. I barely give it because idgaf.
                              I don't recall these whiny tirades, tbh. Could you quote them for me? I mean, there'd be no reason for your words to induce a whiny tirade from me. It would be like a prostitute being upset about criticism from a nun.

Comment

I don't recall these whiny tirades, tbh. Could you quote them for me? I mean, there'd be no reason for your words to induce a whiny tirade from me. It would be like a prostitute being upset about criticism from a nun.
                                You're just a whiny person in general. I don't think my words induce anyone to do anything. What people do is what people are; you're a whiner.

Comment

Working...
                                X