Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    You're just a whiny person in general. I don't think my words induce anyone to do anything. What people do is what people are; you're a whiner.
    As much as I love the undergrad armchair profiling (any courses you could suggest?), I am still waiting on those whiny tirades.

    A tirade, btw, is a long and angry speech. I mean, I'm sure you knew that since that's what you labeled it, but I just want to make sure you find me an accurate quote.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      As much as I love the undergrad armchair profiling (any courses you could suggest?), I am still waiting on those whiny tirades.

      A tirade, btw, is a long and angry speech. I mean, I'm sure you knew that since that's what you labeled it, but I just want to make sure you find me an accurate quote.
      Wait,


      You're sitting here right now and saying you've never shared a long angry speech with me?
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • And really? If you're whiny, you're whiny. Doesn't take some ****ing college degree to see that, but nice try :-)
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Wait,


          You're sitting here right now and saying you've never shared a long angry speech with me?
          I'm merely asking to see the whiny FF tirades, from this year, that I need to back up, because I can't recall any at the moment. I don't want to not back those up. I lost all my contacts and music once from not backing up.

          Idk. Perhaps they're dwelling in my subconscious mind. Wait! Maybe you could elicit them from me!
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            And really? If you're whiny, you're whiny. Doesn't take some ****ing college degree to see that, but nice try :-)
            Wait, nice try at what?
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Rob Ryan is not bae

              Comment


              • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                Rob Ryan is not bae
                gronk is bae, bro.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  gronk is bae, bro.
                  #gronk is bae

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                    #gronk is bae
                    we're now #brothers
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                      we're now #brothers
                      # lets go do karate in the garage !!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        I'm merely asking to see the whiny FF tirades, from this year, that I need to back up, because I can't recall any at the moment. I don't want to not back those up. I lost all my contacts and music once from not backing up.

                        Idk. Perhaps they're dwelling in my subconscious mind. Wait! Maybe you could elicit them from me!
                        More bad "insults" coming from Bill
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          More bad "insults" coming from Bill
                          I don't know what you mean by that.

                          What I do know is that I have yet to be confronted with any whiny FF tirades from this year that I need to back up. I mean, I'm ready to back them up.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                            # lets go do karate in the garage !!!
                            You want top bunk or bottom bunk? I'm like 195 lbs, if that helps you make the decision.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              You want top bunk or bottom bunk? I'm like 195 lbs, if that helps you make the decision.
                              Bottom bunk I'm 210lbs. What's your favorite dinosaur ?

                              Comment


                              • anyone interested crabtree or morris?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X