This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    You're just a whiny person in general. I don't think my words induce anyone to do anything. What people do is what people are; you're a whiner.
    As much as I love the undergrad armchair profiling (any courses you could suggest?), I am still waiting on those whiny tirades.

A tirade, btw, is a long and angry speech. I mean, I'm sure you knew that since that's what you labeled it, but I just want to make sure you find me an accurate quote.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      As much as I love the undergrad armchair profiling (any courses you could suggest?), I am still waiting on those whiny tirades.

A tirade, btw, is a long and angry speech. I mean, I'm sure you knew that since that's what you labeled it, but I just want to make sure you find me an accurate quote.
      Wait,

You're sitting here right now and saying you've never shared a long angry speech with me?
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• And really? If you're whiny, you're whiny. Doesn't take some ****ing college degree to see that, but nice try :-)

Comment

Wait,

You're sitting here right now and saying you've never shared a long angry speech with me?
          I'm merely asking to see the whiny FF tirades, from this year, that I need to back up, because I can't recall any at the moment. I don't want to not back those up. I lost all my contacts and music once from not backing up.

Idk. Perhaps they're dwelling in my subconscious mind. Wait! Maybe you could elicit them from me!

Comment

And really? If you're whiny, you're whiny. Doesn't take some ****ing college degree to see that, but nice try :-)
            Wait, nice try at what?

Comment

• Rob Ryan is not bae

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                Rob Ryan is not bae
                gronk is bae, bro.

Comment

gronk is bae, bro.
                  #gronk is bae

Comment

#gronk is bae
                    we're now #brothers

Comment

we're now #brothers
                      # lets go do karate in the garage !!!

Comment

I'm merely asking to see the whiny FF tirades, from this year, that I need to back up, because I can't recall any at the moment. I don't want to not back those up. I lost all my contacts and music once from not backing up.

Idk. Perhaps they're dwelling in my subconscious mind. Wait! Maybe you could elicit them from me!
                        More bad "insults" coming from Bill

Comment

More bad "insults" coming from Bill
                          I don't know what you mean by that.

What I do know is that I have yet to be confronted with any whiny FF tirades from this year that I need to back up. I mean, I'm ready to back them up.

Comment

# lets go do karate in the garage !!!
                            You want top bunk or bottom bunk? I'm like 195 lbs, if that helps you make the decision.

Comment

You want top bunk or bottom bunk? I'm like 195 lbs, if that helps you make the decision.
                              Bottom bunk I'm 210lbs. What's your favorite dinosaur ?

Comment

• anyone interested crabtree or morris?

Comment

Working...
                                X