Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Sarc, you in town? (prob not)
    I'm going to Billy Bobs BBQ with Nora and Brese for the game if youre around
    Sorry brother. As you deduced, I stay close to the city during the week.

    Next time. I have some vacation coming up next month so I'll be there for a few weeks

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Hey Bill - how did the Soul do?
      It's a shame that it was such a ****ty game, because the experience was great. Had field passes prior to the start, too. Presidential suite right on the 50 yard line.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        It's a shame that it was such a ****ty game, because the experience was great. Had field passes prior to the start, too. Presidential suite right on the 50 yard line.
        I believe you, though thousands wouldn't.

        Comment


        • the pumpkin raviolis were the best part of the night tbh.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Offense was ****in horrible.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I want a drone. I don't know why but I've decided that I MUST have one.
              I almost got one, but then I found out that I couldn't get a Nwarhead on it and changed my mind. WTH would be the fun w/o one?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Offense was ****in horrible.
                it was ight
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • May 20, 1984
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    May 20, 1984
                    Was a Sunday.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      Was a Sunday.
                      fitting. it was a very holy day.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • The No. 1 song was "I just called to say I love you" by Stevie Wonder

                        https://weeklytop40.wordpress.com/19...tober-20-1984/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          it was ight
                          Biggest concern for me last night is how quickly the entire team folded. A little adversity in Q1 and they fold tents like a circus of meth addicts. Pathetic display.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            The No. 1 song was "I just called to say I love you" by Stevie Wonder

                            https://weeklytop40.wordpress.com/19...tober-20-1984/
                            what a track
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Biggest concern for me last night is how quickly the entire team folded. A little adversity in Q1 and they fold tents like a circus of meth addicts. Pathetic display.
                              Yea, no fight, sloppiest game I've ever seen, both teams actually....and we just couldn't get ANYTHING going. horrible.
                              They should have challenged that one 3rd down spot, that might have helped us grease the wheels a little bit.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Im not crazy about Bens offense. Not enough shots down the field.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X