This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    the pumpkin raviolis were the best part of the night tbh.
    basic *****.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Can we please stop with Williams a already, christ almighty. Jennings was avg 4 yard per carry. Where was Vereen?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Can we please stop with Williams a already, christ almighty. Jennings was avg 4 yard per carry. Where was Vereen?
        I agree, Williams has been completely devoid of talent as of late.
        Vereen was pretty much scrapped as he was given carries early in the game and got 0 yardage. So maybe they just let him ride the pine.

Vereen really IS our best option at RB. Versatile threat who needs to be utilized on most downs. It annoyed me when they lined random WRs on the outside, with ODB in the backfield in a role that CLEARLY Vereen excels in!! Wtf, why are we trying to fix **** that isn't broken??!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• On punt return from now on I wish they would just lineup and when the ball is snapped stand still and have the return man fair catch it or get away from the ball everytime. Think of how much more productive that unit would be if they did that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I agree, Williams has been completely devoid of talent as of late.
            Vereen was pretty much scrapped as he was given carries early in the game and got 0 yardage. So maybe they just let him ride the pine.

Vereen really IS our best option at RB. Versatile threat who needs to be utilized on most downs. It annoyed me when they lined random WRs on the outside, with ODB in the backfield in a role that CLEARLY Vereen excels in!! Wtf, why are we trying to fix **** that isn't broken??!
            Speaking of Stevie wonder, he has better field vision than Andre Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Im not crazy about Bens offense. Not enough shots down the field.

Essentially no shots down the field but last night, there was no one to run those routes anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                burn.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    Essentially no shots down the field but last night, there was no one to run those routes anyway.
                    Say what you will about the eagles, but their defense was really damn good last night for the most part. Even on reasonably well selected plays, they were on our guys like flies on ****. Every single defected pass, I just shook my head and said "ugh...that was pretty good D"
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Cruz is saying hell be back next week.

Comment

Say what you will about the eagles, but their defense was really damn good last night for the most part. Even on reasonably well selected plays, they were on our guys like flies on ****. Every single defected pass, I just shook my head and said "ugh...that was pretty good D"
                        Agreed, their front 7 when healthy is top 5 in the league it makes me sick. However that team is not winning a playoff game with that quarterback and their college head coach.

Comment

• lol, might help actually at this point since ODB can be taken out of the mix with some physical play at scrimage. Smart football imo.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Agreed, their front 7 when healthy is top 5 in the league it makes me sick. However that team is not winning a playoff game with that quarterback and their college head coach.
                            No definitely night. There offense, imo, is worse than ours. I think Eli was made to look a lot worse by philly's D than the performance actually was. But Bradford....damn that guy might as well be blind half the time.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

They adjusted, we didnt. Simple as that. They knew Eli was going to throw quick passes all game, so play they played a lot of press. or put the corners close to the line.

Now the league has the blue print on how to beat us.

Comment

• Monday night....Eagles....did anybody actually expect the Giants to look good with that double whammy of historical ineptitude?

Comment

Working...
                                X