X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions.

Who has WLNY?

Who wants to bet on Paternity Court verdicts?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      They do not have queso, woman. Trust me.

Moes HAS queso.
      You are aware that queso is Spanish for cheese? There is cheese at Chipotle, so they have "queso".

Comment

• Queso Blanco is a creamy, soft, and mild unaged white cheese, commonly used in the Iberian Peninsula, several Latin American countries including Mexico and many parts of the United States.

Comment

Theyre opening a burrito joint 2 blocks up from me. I cant flippin wait. They better have queso or we gonna have problems.
          im mad jealous right now.....

between the town im living right now, and the town I work, the food options are VERY slim
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

People are too fixated on guac.
            agreed. Don't get me wrong, I like guac, and I like avocados, but.....I feel like recently people act like the **** was just ****ing invented or something. what's the obsession?

Kinda like the bacon craze. I must be a bacon hipster, because I always want bacon, I've been that way since I was a kid lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Queso Blanco is a creamy, soft, and mild unaged white cheese, commonly used in the Iberian Peninsula, several Latin American countries including Mexico and many parts of the United States.
              I know what Queso Blanco is....which translates as White Cheese. You however did not say Queso Blanco, you said queso. If you go to the butcher store do you ask "can I have 2 lbs of meat" and then complain if they give you the wrong meat?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                I know what Queso Blanco is....which translates as White Cheese. You however did not say Queso Blanco, you said queso. If you go to the butcher store do you ask "can I have 2 lbs of meat" and then complain if they give you the wrong meat?
                I know youre likely just being argumentative, but in NY, people know what queso is, and it's a standard cheese option in a mex/texmex joint.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Dezz, new shirt. Thoughts?

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The Mexicans in Moes know what I mean and thats all that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Dezz, new shirt. Thoughts?

On me it would look great

On you, it will look hipsterish.

I know I asked you a few months ago, give Chevelle a listen, some of their stuff reminds my of dtones

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        I know youre likely just being argumentative, but in NY, people know what queso is, and it's a standard cheese option in a mex/texmex joint.
                        No, I'm not. As a person who used to serve food for a living it is incredibly annoying the people who whine and complain when they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. I used to get at least 3 times a week somebody order "can I get the rare steak, but make sure it is cooked all the way through". When somebody asks "do you have any queso cheese?" I want to shove a fistful of parmesan up their nostril and tell them to enjoy their cheese cheese.

Comment

On me it would look great

On you, it will look hipsterish.

I know I asked you a few months ago, give Chevelle a listen, some of their stuff reminds my of dtones
                          I'm familiar with Chevelle, I just don't like the bulk of their music. I DO love the song "Letter from a Thief" though, not sure why that specifically, I just like the hook, musically, and his voice at that part blends perfectly.
                          In general it's pretty bland music, and I can't get into it.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No, I'm not. As a person who used to serve food for a living it is incredibly annoying the people who whine and complain when they have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. I used to get at least 3 times a week somebody order "can I get the rare steak, but make sure it is cooked all the way through". When somebody asks "do you have any queso cheese?" I want to shove a fistful of parmesan up their nostril and tell them to enjoy their cheese cheese.
                            Hipster mentality.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              So weeds gonna be legal soon!!!!!!!!
                              In Canada? Sure
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Oh and btw....

Queso blanco is not a type of Mexican cheese. It is a generic term for any mild white cheese in Central and South America.

Comment

Working...
                                X